Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So, you're in a relationship that is not 100% satisfying you.. but you're too scared to actually talk to your girlfriend about it and maybe try and liven things up.

You decide you want to cheat instead.. because as you put it monogamy is a 'concept' and does not over rule 'instinct'... yet you're too scared to just do it and get caught.

You make a thread looking for help on how to not get caught.. yet you're too scared to not go anonymous.

tbh, you won't need to pay, you must be fighting them off. :rolleyes:

Monogamy might just be a 'concept' but if you don't agree with it don't be in a monogamous relationship. And don't say you 'agree with it, but man has needs'. You either do, or you don't.

If you wanna sleep with other people, at least break up with her, or give her a chance to level the playing field by finding other guys too. Tbh, I can't imagine you're that good in bed anyway, what with the lack of spine and all...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drumzilla)
    for every beautiful woman there is a man that is tired of ****ing her :dontknow:
    Yeah, I guess that some people are never happy with what they have got, no matter how brilliant that is. It's the whole grass is greener kind of thing.

Can anyone give practical advice rather than continuing this incessant wave of preaching? Do it as an anon?

I've recently met a girl who I'm pretty sure would be down for some fun and her boyfriend lives in France....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.