Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have applied to study MA Management Studies at the University from Feb 2006. I need to know more about the university..

please give me all your views and opinions about the university, including future job prospects

thanks

Hey. It is probably in the same league as Middlesex. You live in London, right?
    In order to make an informed decision, you should go to their Open Days (all unis you applied to). Rankings are one thing, but if you feel comfortable with a uni, that counts as well.
    Check them out, their undergrad and postgrad open days/nights and talk to tutors, then base your decision on your experiences.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Spread too far and costs too much. If you don't care about these two then I'm sure you'll be fine.

In honesty, I think the university is a bit crap. I'm a biased, arrogant UCL student poking fun at the friendly neighbourhood ex-poly though, so perhaps my opinion should be ignored.

ReputationRep:
    The Regents Street building is gorgeous, especially the huge lecture theatre which used to be a theatre (where the first moving picture ever was shown to the public - useless knowledge). Sorry, not much help at all. :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 27, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.