Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right heres what happened.... I was sitting on the bus on the way home when we stopped at the main bus station of the neighbouring village next to ours, well loads of people got off as they do and people got on and the bus started to move again.

Well the bus started moving in the oppisite direction which made me panic and i went to the front thinking that this bus was going to return to norwich and asked the bus driver to stop and he was like where are you going and I told him and he goes well i'm going this way because the other roads closed.

I felt myself go bright red and evryones eyes on me and to make things worse my friends sister who are also next door neighbours with their family stared at me with her friend as if i was mad so i phoned my friend to make out that i actually forgot to get off at the stop i paniked at to her house and the bus driver would not stop so i made out i'd go home then go to hers later :blush: :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I once got off a bus and walked right into a lamp post, then fell over.

Beat THAT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    Right heres what happened.... I was sitting on the bus on the way home when we stopped at the main bus station of the neighbouring village next to ours, well loads of people got off as they do and people got on and the bus started to move again.

Well the bus started moving in the oppisite direction which made me panic and i went to the front thinking that this bus was going to return to norwich and asked the bus driver to stop and he was like where are you going and I told him and he goes well i'm going this way because the other roads closed.

I felt myself go bright red and evryones eyes on me and to make things worse my friends sister who are also next door neighbours with their family stared at me with her friend as if i was mad so i phoned my friend to make out that i actually forgot to get off at the stop i paniked at to her house and the bus driver would not stop so i made out i'd go home then go to hers later :blush: :rolleyes: :p:
    you leper.
    I once went to sit down on the tram and it took off mega fast and I fell into a bunch of 17 yr old private school boys and ended up with my hand on a schoolboy's crotch area. He was quite cute too.Got a huge cheer. dammit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    I once got off a bus and walked right into a lamp post, then fell over.

Beat THAT.
    I walked into the bus' wingmirror to avoid walking off the bus into people walking along the road, and I cut a bit of my head open. When I got home (couple of minutes walk) it was bleeding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by segat1)
    He was quite cute too.Got a huge cheer. dammit
    Hazzah!!

ReputationRep:
    some old bloke was getting off a bus i was on once and his trousers fell round his ankles as the bus came to a halt. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I just treid to read the original post 3 times, but gave up. I just havent got the attention span to read that much text.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oziris)
    I walked into the bus' wingmirror to avoid walking off the bus into people walking along the road, and I cut a bit of my head open. When I got home (couple of minutes walk) it was bleeding.
    I've walked into the wing mirror before too! Luckily it didn't bleed, but it was still rather embarrassing!

ReputationRep:
    I once fell on a bus, straight onto my knees, so strange because I don't know what actually caused me to fall. My legs just kinda gave way! Was very embarrassed though, and it was right at the front, next to the driver.

ReputationRep:
    I walked right into the boot of a car earlier, and now I've got a fat lump on my forehead and a headache

ReputationRep:
    I once slipped over coming off a bus and I landed face first in doggy doo

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.