Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

In one week I have my PGCE interview for secondary in Spanish with French at Keele University.
    I have been asked to present a 5 minute presentation on a grammatical aspect of spanish to the panel of interviewers. They will be pretending to be year 9 students.

The topic I have chosen is an introduction to the preterite. Although I'm worried that this topic is a little too difficult to present in 5 minutes. Should I perphaps choose something less complex.

My main question is that, when I am presenting and teaching this topic to the panel, should I be asking them to answers questions like in a classroom situation or should I just purely be presenting it?? I'm using the interactive whiteboard.

If anyone has any PGCE interview tips in general that would be amazing!!!!!!

Thanks
    Natalie

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.