MAC or Fake Bake bronzer
MAC eyeliner and fluidline
MAC and Chanel eyeshadows
MAC lipsticks although some are a hit and miss. I like Illamasqua lipsticks too.
x Turn on thread page Beta
What make up do you wear? watch
- 29-03-2011 15:04
- 29-03-2011 16:57
No7 tinted moisturiser and translucent powder dusted over the top.
No7 eyebrow pencil
- 29-03-2011 19:33
I've recently upgraded my make up bag contents:
- Mac mineralize satinfinish foundation (I've ordered some Nars Sheer Glow from ASOS though yay)
- Mac stuidfix concelaer (amazing coverage)
- Nars laguna bronzer
- Too faced blush (can't remember the name- very pretty pink)
- Benefit high beam (lovely highlighter)
- Diorshow mascara (amazing)
- Barry M black eye liner/ Bourjouis smokey eye brown eye liner
- Mac lipstick (my favourite is "hue" or "angel")/ Sleek liptint (at the moment I'm loving "pink cadellic")
- Urban decay eye shadow- my favourite palette is the "Naked palette" but I also like the "Book of shadows 3"
I don't usually have time to make myself up properly (and I'm a bit lazy haha), but having previously used mainly cheaper cosmetics (and I mean really cheap e.g. collection 2000), I can definitely notice a difference.
- 29-03-2011 20:26
For my face:
- Maybelline coverstick concealer
- MaxFactor Liquid Illusion foundation
- Collection 2000 powder (can't remember the precise name)
And for my eyes:
- Maybelline waterproof volume express mascara (if I need it waterproof)
- Bourjeous Liner Effect mascar1 (if I have enough time to faff about and get it right)
- Lumene Natural Code mascara (if I just need to slap some on quickly)
- 30-03-2011 23:14
*Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
*Mac Studio Finish Concealer
*Mac MSF Natural
*Nars Laguna Bronzer
*Either a Mac blush (favourite would be Mac Pink Swoon) or a Nars one (favourite would be Nars Luster)
*Mac MSF Pink Power Highlight
*Mac Fix Plus Spray
*Mac Painterly Paint Pot
*Mac Eyeshadows (favourite look would be Mac Woodwinked on the lid, Mac Mulch in the crease, Mac Phloof on the brow bone and inner corner)
*Mac Feline Eye Kohl (set with Mac Carbon eyeshadow)
*Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara
*Mac False Lashes (depends on the mood haha)
*Mac Fling Brow Pencil
*Mac Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass
So as you can tell I go for the more natural look
- 31-03-2011 02:03
- ELF mineral-infused primer.
- ELF tinted moisturiser.
- Maybelline dream satin foundation (which is rubbish, but I haven't had time to go test better ones and don't dare guess my colouring online).
- Collection 2000 concealer (don't wear often).
- Maybelline pressed powder (again, rubbish, but no time to go colour-match in department stores).
- Lancome mascara (or whatever I've had free in a set - usually clinique from my mother).
- ELF eyeliner.
- MAC, YSL and Urban Decay eyeshadows (mostly greens, purples, golds and neutrals - individual shadows for MAC/YSL and the Book of Shadows II for Urban Decay).
- MAC pigments (Golden Olive, Teal, Grape, Chocolate Brown and Blue Brown).
- MAC and YSL lipstick (MAC Twig and YSL Spicy Pink are my absolute faves - dark pink neutrals).
- BareMinerals, Lancome and ELF lipgloss (BareMinerals natural lipgloss is so fantastic, have a couple of Juicy Tubes for nighttime glitter and ELF Liquid Lipsticks for daytime wear).
I don't wear all of that all the time though. Usually just tinted moisturiser and lipgloss, maybe a bit of mascara. Only wear full foundation/powder plus eyeshadow/pigment and lippie on nights out.Last edited by Happy Insomniac; 31-03-2011 at 02:08.
- 31-03-2011 09:51
I'm awful for make up and wear too much but I get compliments.
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in Light porcelain - This stuff is amazing and the only foundation that matches my skin tone; most other foundations go orange on me.
Max Factor Creme Puff in Truly Fair - The powder has some kind of perfume smell to it.. like musk or something. It's quite light and sets the foundation really well.
The rest varies on what I'm doing so I might wear all of it or I might wear some. Rimmel Volume Flash Mascara, Rimmel Jet Black Eyeshadow mixed with powder makes a great smoky grey colour. Rimmel Black Magic Kohl Eyeliner, Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Black Brown.
- 01-04-2011 17:32
E.L.F tinted moisturiser with their all over coverstick and Mac's Mineralize SkinFinish Natural powder. I don't wear that much makeup just foundation with lipgloss or some pink shade lipstick.
- 02-04-2011 00:18
*Origins Vitazing Moisturizer (instead of foundation).
*elf Bronzing palette
*Benefit Erase Paste
elf mineral eyeshadow
Benefit Brow Zings
L'Oreal Millionize Mascara
*Divaderme lash extender mascara
elf Hypershine lipgloss
elf lipliner and highlighter
*elf make up setting spray
Ta da. I've put stars * by the amazing products.
- 02-04-2011 00:24
Day to day:
Mascara (Collection 2000 skyscraper, currently)
Foundation (Dream Matte mousse Maxfactor) OR (Concealer - Natural collection) Depends on how my skin is looking.
Lip Gloss (Natural Collection)
Sometimes eyeliner & blusher if i cba. But I don't always wear it though.
- 02-04-2011 00:28
Benefits and Body shop
- 02-04-2011 00:30
I wear benefit foundation, but just under my eyes sometimes, a random but very good liquid eyeliner from Superdrugs and Barry M lipgloss, sometimes bronzer when I look pale and dead.
- 03-04-2011 20:04
Basic daily dealio:
Natural Collection Wild Strawberry lip gloss
Maybelline The Falsies mascara
I don't wear foundation - just Olay Daily Radiance Beauty Fluid
Olay Touch of Foundation moisturiser - closest I ever get to wearing foundation
Eyeshadow or black eyeliner with glitter liner over the top.
- 03-04-2011 22:07
Benefit 'That Gal' primer
Benefit 'Girl meets pearl'
The Body Shop Mineral Foundation
The Body Shop Mineral Blush
Ruby and Millie Yellow Eyeshadow
Collection 2000 eyeshadow Palette
Garnie 2 in 1 Tinted eye roll on
Are the ELF brushes any good? and Strobe cream/face and body by MAC?
- 03-04-2011 22:14
Maxfactor foundation - the new lightweight one, can't remember what it's called!
Collection 2000 kohl eyeliner (cheap, but works amazingly)
Either Collection 2000 clear mascara, or Body Shop lengthening mascara in black - I dye my eyelashes though, so I only ever use this on a night out.
Body Shop liquid eyeliner.
Rimmel blusher, or Body Shop shimmer waves.
The Body Shop pressed powder, though I'm finding atm I'm still getting really shiny a few hours into the day!
I got a lot of free make up whilst working for The Body ShopLast edited by psychocustard; 03-04-2011 at 22:15.