differences between individual offers Watch

This discussion is closed.
ankur1986
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
mayb u shud have thought about the fact that they were likely to ask for grades in ur yr13 exams. stop winging - it's the same for all - all unis go off ur yr13 exams. mayb the rest of ur application was not so great - they take ur whole statement into account not ur grades - i'm doin 5A2's this year and that's a lot harder then doing some A2's in 1 yr and the rest in another yr.
zom
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by ankur1986)
mayb u shud have thought about the fact that they were likely to ask for grades in ur yr13 exams. stop winging - it's the same for all - all unis go off ur yr13 exams. mayb the rest of ur application was not so great - they take ur whole statement into account not ur grades - i'm doin 5A2's this year and that's a lot harder then doing some A2's in 1 yr and the rest in another yr.
lol... Im sorry i know im whinging but surely you can see why!
literally noone believes I have an AAAAA offer, they just think its a joke.
5 A2s=15modules I had to do 18modules last year so id much rather have done what you re doing.
and im guessing youve probs just (!!!!) got a 3 A offer this year. It's nothing to do with whether they like me or not- EVERYONE for law at UCL this year has been given an "AAA in one sitting" offer this year so they havent given people they like more better offers. In that way its fair but its not fair that they disregard A-level qualifications in A-level qualification offers. bla bla bla bla ill stop whinging now. tho i hope ive made my point.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (7)
17.5%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (18)
45%
Nope, not that interesting (15)
37.5%

Watched Threads