Turn on thread page Beta

Which one do you find the most attractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    well they're all airbrushed so you don't see the cellulite / stretch marks so this isnt really useful...saying that i'm a straight girl so none of them...but 2 looks the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claire_Fox)
    So as a poor defensless woman I should be making sure I do whatever a man wants?:mad: To be honest I'd be glad not to be going out with a guy like that! There is nothing wrong with any of those 3 girls shapes or anybody elses for that matter.

People can look like whatever they want to so why be judgemental about it? I'm not ****ging you off for your size so why do that to others?!
    This! I hate it when guys think we should fall at their feet and do whatever they say. If more women dressed for themselves and how they wanted to look, and stopped obsessing over what guys think, the world would be a far better place! I'd rather a guy liked me for me and how I choose to look, than because he moulded me into sometihng I'm not. Seriously, for guys who just want a yes-woman who never disagrees with you, why not just buy a blow-up doll?

Men like that are insecure, immature little boys, they wouldn't be able to deal with a woman with a strong personality. That's where actual men come in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josh_Dey)
    Haha
    I'm guessing ur asian
    lol how did ya guess?

ReputationRep:
    Average. I actually adore a bit of a muffin top and a tummy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    middle is the best but would look better with a tan, left one would still get it, right one can GTFO and hit the treadmill

edit: and lmao @ 3 being "curvy", yeah... no
    Who is that in your sig pic? It looks like a tortured terrorist in guantanamo with his hands tied behind his back and is being electrocuted in the butthole!

EDIT: infact it looks like a latin american prisoner trying to smuggle something up his ass. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    number 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Singam)
    lol how did ya guess?
    'I like my women well fed'

your name 'mr singam'

and im asian xD

ReputationRep:
    'I like my women well fed'

your name 'mr singam'

and im asian xD
    fair enough with my name being mr singam, though i always thought asians weren't the only ones who like bigger women, im guessin you would go for either 2 or 3? i probably wouldn't hav guessed ur asian from ur name, sounds quite white no offence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Singam)
    fair enough with my name being mr singam, though i always thought asians weren't the only ones who like bigger women, im guessin you would go for either 2 or 3? i probably wouldn't hav guessed ur asian from ur name, sounds quite white no offence
    Lool non taken :P

'Dey' is asian

ReputationRep:
    the one on the left if she lost a few pounds.

ReputationRep:
    #1 =

#2 =

#3 =

ReputationRep:
    Lool non taken :P

'Dey' is asian
    ahh, shoulda known, so now that i know you really are asian, the question is, would you go for 3 as well?

ReputationRep:
    Average. Curvy needs to hit the gym & then would be nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kasiasunshine)
    Skinny, Average or Curvy?

Left, the other 2 are fat munters:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyler.)

Shagging number 1 would feel like shagging 2 deck chairs.
    Now here's a man with a story!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    The girl in the link has a goal BMI of 17.5.

Sounds healthy to me :rolleyes:

Just gotta fake tan over the pale skin and bruises from malnutrition and airbrush the photos to make them look healthy
    My BMI is 17.5 and I'm not particularly pale, definitely not suffering from malnutrition, and like to think I look healthy. Not all "skinny" girls are unhealthy, some are naturally born like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NerdBOY1)
    Left, the other 2 are fat munters:mad:
    No they're not... particularly not number 2. Unless you're a fan of anorexics; in that case, you've made the right choice.

ReputationRep:
    Without a doubt number 3, just sexy to me

ReputationRep:
    secret option number 4

ReputationRep:
    90% of TSR wouldn't believe their luck if they managed to pull any of them, don't know who they think they are kidding.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.