Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Which one do you find the most attractive? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swarley Stinson)
    That's 1, 2 and 3.

All at once baby. Yeaaaaaah.

I'm practically oozing in sex appeal right now.
    oh dear, someone isn't very good at maths! I believe the number you're looking for is 6?

ReputationRep:
    deffo 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deema)
    oh dear, someone isn't very good at maths! I believe the number you're looking for is 6?
    What?!
    You saw nothing.

ReputationRep:
    second is just gorgeous first is too skinny and third one is ok only at times when your in that strange mood and btw go to sleep people

ReputationRep:
    id say 1s legs and 2s boobs

(Original post by a_t)

3 is just fat
    Your such a n00b for saying that, she isn't fat at all. I hate people like you, get over yourself. She's a normal healthy weight.

ReputationRep:
    2, then 3, then 1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Your such a n00b for saying that, she isn't fat at all. I hate people like you, get over yourself. She's a normal healthy weight.
    Actually, she's probably overweight, though not significantly.

ReputationRep:
    number 3, then number 2, I really seem to be drawn to the erm "fuller" or "curvy" girls for some odd reason. Number 1's too damn skinny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ocassus)
    1 and 2? Oh yeah.

3? Well, I'd have to have had a few.... [In all fairness if she was slimmer she'd be ****ing gorgeous, her face is good].

-PS; Stop making these ****ty threads.

LOL @ negs - People take issue with my personal preferences in a women do they?
    don't worry - i got your back against these haters!

ReputationRep:
    3, she looks so welcoming and comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    When I first laid eyes on that picture I was instantly scared of what kind of mean comments I would encounter. Being roughly the same shape as number 3, I was very surprised to see that a lot of guys actually love the curvy lady! Being curvy myself I have never had problems getting guys, quite the contrary, but I've always felt like skinnier equals better. This has actually been quite a confidence boost.

However it needs to be said that all those ladies look FIIIINE and are probably all perfectly happy and all enjoy a good meal, weight doesn't solely depend on what you eat, there are many different factors that contribute to your figure. So I'd just like to say that any guy who dares judge and criticize either of those ladies in an insulting manner should get a grip (and a life), and basically just shut up, or we will start criticizing your penis size in an insulting manner and that's something you can't change or tone up unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bentje)
    When I first laid eyes on that picture I was instantly scared of what kind of mean comments I would encounter. Being roughly the same shape as number 3, I was very surprised to see that a lot of guys actually love the curvy lady! Being curvy myself I have never had problems getting guys, quite the contrary, but I've always felt like skinnier equals better. This has actually been quite a confidence boost.

However it needs to be said that all those ladies look FIIIINE and are probably all perfectly happy and all enjoy a good meal, weight doesn't solely depend on what you eat, there are many different factors that contribute to your figure. So I'd just like to say that any guy who dares judge and criticize either of those ladies in an insulting manner should get a grip (and a life), and basically just shut up, or we will start criticizing your penis size in an insulting manner and that's something you can't change or tone up unfortunately.
    Oh, but the internet says you can grow your penis in a month or even less through exercise. Come to think of it, the one on the right would be quite an exercise.

ReputationRep:
    1 and 2 equally

ReputationRep:
    middle

ReputationRep:
    Number 3 then 2 then 1

Simples

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it, why is it OK to say 1 is too skinny but not OK to say 3 is too fat
    Very simple: a larger population of women (and men) have a figure similar to that of 3 and not 1. Thus, by using a derogatory term to describe 3's physique your insulting a larger population of people then you would by doing the same with 1.

ReputationRep:
    the one in the middle looks lovely. something about number one looks kind of harsh to me, I don't know why.
    i'd say 2, 3, 1

ReputationRep:
    lol I'm a n00b cos I like skinny girls? You sound like a fatty in denial

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeylfc1989)
    Only skimmed through but I'm surprised by the number of people saying 3? :confused:
    2 is perfect wouldn't really call her average? Fairly sure the majority of girls do not look like that. :confused:
    3 is overweight not curvy? :confused:

:confused::confused::confused:
    This! But I think it's because 3 has a very pretty face.

I'd chose 1 and 2 (only because I'm in between 1 and 2, thought I may as well admit it rather than all those girls who are choosing 3...)

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.