Turn on thread page Beta

Which one do you find the most attractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    If you're against the girl on the left, you're obviously jealous because you look like the one on the right. It couldn't be more obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsCrackFox)
    This! But I think it's because 3 has a very pretty face.

I'd chose 1 and 2 (only because I'm in between 1 and 2, thought I may as well admit it rather than all those girls who are choosing 3...)
    It's so pathetic, as if they think their incessant neighing would alter what men find attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kasiasunshine)
    Skinny, Average or Curvy?

3 has a pretty face and an hourglass figure, but she's a big hourglass. She's still lovely though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonperson)
    If you're against the girl on the left, you're obviously jealous because you look like the one on the right. It couldn't be more obvious.
    No actually, I'd rather not look like a stick. I have a 24/25 inch wasit, so I'm hardly fat. But I have boobs and a bum, it's called having an hourglass figure, which you can have at any size.

ReputationRep:
    Curvy, Average then Skinng, I think.

I like something to hold on to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    It's so pathetic, as if they think their incessant neighing would alter what men find attractive
    People find different things attractive. Also just because you pick three doesn't mean you're on the larger size, you might just think she looks the best? I think three and two look the best because they look femenine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    No 2 looks normal and healthy
    Not really, she is quite fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    . I have a 24/25 inch wasit, so I'm hardly fat. But I have boobs and a bum, it's called having an hourglass figure, which you can have at any size.
    Nope, I'd say thats fat sorry and im sure others would agree with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonperson)
    I don't look like the one on the right, I just think the one on the left looks underfed.

I'm not jealous, I don't want to look like I'm close to being anorexic. That's all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swoleman)
    You're having a laugh if you say a 24/5 inch waist is fat.

ReputationRep:
    Middle with a tan.

ReputationRep:

Guess you think Kelly Brook is fat then. You're either trolling, have a dodgy idea of what 24" is, or you're just stupid.

Not really, she is quite fat.
    I agree.
    And yes Kelly Brook looks chubby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I agree.
    No, she really doesn't. She has a figure most guys would love, and she isn't fat in the slightest. Anyway women don't live to please guys like you unfortunately.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I agree.
    :eek: WTF! Kelly brook has a perfect body. Nobody likes a stick insect

ReputationRep:
    I'd do them all :sexface:

No homo

ReputationRep:
    Curvy is a shape, not a size. This thread just epitomises the incorrect usage of the word curvy.

ReputationRep:
    My order would be 3,3,2,2,3,3,2,2 and then 1 but with a paper bag over her face, body (apart from the goodies)

(Original post by .Ali.)
    No, she really doesn't. She has a figure most guys would love, and she isn't fat in the slightest. Anyway women don't live to please guys like you unfortunately.
    I'm a girl.
    I got sick of people telling me I was too skinny and needed to 'grab a burger'. But then I found the Victoria secret angels and tumblrs like http://skinnyinglitter.tumblr.com/page/6 and now I couldnt be more proud of my flat stomach, tiny panties and beautiful hip to waist ratio. So I couldnt care less

PS I woudln't judge you based on your figure, ofc not.

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.