Turn on thread page Beta

Eliza Doolittle - Mr. Medicine watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    What do you guys think? I personally LOVE the song and the video is pretty simple. I'm gutted that once again she hasn't made it into the top 40, the third in a row.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW2fZYhlOKM

I have no idea how to put videos in, sorry! Let me know what you think of it... Very excited to see her on tour again in a couple of weeks.

ReputationRep:
    It's an alright song, but definitely not one of my faves by her. I much prefer the epic Skinny Genes :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I quite like this song actually

ReputationRep:
    It's not my favorite by her but its ok. I don't understand the video though. I keep watching it and think what has this got to do with it? But it is cool.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    It's an alright song, but definitely not one of my faves by her. I much prefer the epic Skinny Genes :awesome:
    Eh, I think Pack Up will always be my favourite release- but I loooved the new vid for Skinny Genes. Mr Medicine's video isn't the best but I really like the song. Apparently she's been singing new material at the tour dates, can't wait to hear!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Tabers)
    It's not my favorite by her but its ok. I don't understand the video though. I keep watching it and think what has this got to do with it? But it is cool.
    no me neither, but then again apparently the song has a hidden meaning - and i can't work out what it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    Eh, I think Pack Up will always be my favourite release- but I loooved the new vid for Skinny Genes. Mr Medicine's video isn't the best but I really like the song. Apparently she's been singing new material at the tour dates, can't wait to hear!
    I think both videos for Skinny Genes are awesome, but especially the second one, cos that crazy party just seems like so much fun! :woo:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    I think both videos for Skinny Genes are awesome, but especially the second one, cos that crazy party just seems like so much fun! :woo:
    yeah it really does its nice that she tried something a bit more 'sexy' i'm just sad nobody else seemed to like it!

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys think? I personally LOVE the song and the video is pretty simple. I'm gutted that once again she hasn't made it into the top 40, the third in a row.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW2fZYhlOKM

I have no idea how to put videos in, sorry! Let me know what you think of it... Very excited to see her on tour again in a couple of weeks.
    yeah it's a nice, easy-listening song

ReputationRep:
    I think Dom Joly might have had a hand in the video.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    why dom joly? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    why dom joly? :tongue:
    When I saw those weirdos following Eliza, I thought of trigger happy tv

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was a lovely little song and video about drugs in the same vein as (pun!) Perfect Day, but the more I read up on the lyrics and stuff...it's just about a man? Which is less original. I did like it though, and usually people as cheery as her piss me off so much.

ReputationRep:
    Mr Medicine is one of my fave songs by her. Really looking forward to seeing her at V this year

By the way is anyone a fan of her on facebook? I went on her page earlier and when you click through it starts playing Mr Medicine and there's a game there where you have to collect ballons and get her cartoon character to the top of the tower -

http://www.facebook.com/ElizaDoolitt...71165006267059

pretty cool I thought!

ReputationRep:
    i need that costume, the one with the teeth,how did they make it?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.