Turn on thread page Beta

Parliament should compulsorily be 22% kids watch

ReputationRep:
    It needs to be 22% U18s, and the Government should take action to implement this, so that equality for children can be achieved in an adult-dominated profession. These under 18s have long been discriminated against, being forced to spend hours every day working for no pay in front of a critical 'teacher', and have been denied their right to vote. They do not even have the right to have their own family, the cruelest injustice of all.

Edit: The amount of neg rep I have received just shows that ageism is very much alive and well.

ReputationRep:
    Obvious troll is obvious.

(Original post by Hopple)
    It needs to be 22% U18s, and the Government should take action to implement this, so that equality for children can be achieved in an adult-dominated profession. These under 18s have long been discriminated against, being forced to spend hours every day working for no pay in front of a critical 'teacher', and have been denied their right to vote. They do not even have the right to have their own family, the cruelest injustice of all.

Edit: The amount of neg rep I have received just shows that ageism is very much alive and well.
    Oh God no. Have you seen some UK Youth Parliament sessions on BBC Parliament?

:facepalm2: Utter fail.

ReputationRep:
    Genius. :yep:

That is, if this is a joke-thread about the 50% female one?

Otherwise:

Fool! :dry:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Hopple)

Up with kids! Down with teacher! Up with under-age drinking! Down with spots!

ReputationRep:
    Was tempted to have a mini rant about this in the thread this is parodying.. good skillZ

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha, good show sir. Good show

ReputationRep:
    a+ parody thread would read again

ReputationRep:
    Amusing troll amuses.

ReputationRep:
    This made me chuckle to myself like an old person. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I vote Rebecca Black in.
    I don't even care that she's American.

It could be Friday every day... :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm this is actually quite funny.
    Congrats you've actually defeated me...

ReputationRep:
    This thread is a waste of bandwidth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarmanFan)
    This thread is a waste of bandwidth.
    How come you didn't get warned for yours? Did I put too much detail?

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.