Turn on thread page Beta

If your partner had a one night stand, would you dump them or forgive them? watch

ReputationRep:
    Dump. Obv.

ReputationRep:
    Dump or you will become a doormat with a loss of self worth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zander5)
    I have casual flings as opposed to being with one girl.
    Each to their own. It doesn't sound very... fulfilling though.

ReputationRep:
    Dump.

I wouldn't do anything like that thus I won't put up with such crap either. Simples.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely dump, maybe, MAYBE I could handle a kiss depending on circumstance but there's so much thinking time before actually having sex with someone, if he couldn't think of me and decide against it then **** that :p:

I'm not just one of those girls who says it on principle, being with him afterwards not being able to trust him would just ruin me, the pain of breaking up would almost certainly last less long than if we tried again!

ReputationRep:
    She'd need to go through a sexual health clinic before I accept her back.

She'll either go through the procedure and be self-conscious enough not to do it again

Or, she refuses - you should break up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LornaSandison1)
    Each to their own. It doesn't sound very... fulfilling though.
    What can i say im a not an emotional person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freakingout!)
    LOL me and the lads have names for girlfirneds like you...

you're called doormats

Anyone that forgives their partner for cheating, deserves to be cheated on tbh.

*awaits neg rep from girls with low self esteem and abusive partners*
    Lol what a stupid comment.

Its not about being a doormat, its about being mature enough to accept that virtually every single human being will make a mistake like this and regret it deeply. For example, if someone has been married for ten years and their other half kisses someone else once, it would be really, really stupid to break up that home and go through that emotional trauma of divorce just because of one kiss.

If you have already made up your mind that you would never, ever forgive your partner for screwing up, even just one time, then maybe you should think if you're ready for long-term relationships.

ReputationRep:
    In love = forgiveness a possibility

else if // EJECT! :eek:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i'd definitely have to have a break and reconsider my feelings. if i really cared about them and could forgive them then obviously, i would.

ReputationRep:
    Dump.

Once a slut, always a slut.

ReputationRep:
    Anything more than a kiss, I'd dump. One of the nastiest things you can do to a person is cheat on them; and I think cheating crosses a moral line - and like all lines once crossed once it's easy to cross again, so I imagine they'd cheat again.

ReputationRep:
    depends how big her tits are.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.