Turn on thread page Beta

The Justin Bieber Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarmanFan)
    He's a young boy - not Albert Einstein, what do you expect?
    :lol:

Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    Hang on, the title of this thread needs correcting - Justin bieber is talented, stop hating on her*

ReputationRep:
    I was not going to neg your OP but this post is hilarious.

I hope for your sake that you are just 12 and not 16 and just really dumb.

ReputationRep:
    A prepubescent lesbian in disguise? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Erm Justin Bieber's works on the theories of relativity beg to differ.

As well as his ideas on the quantum mechanics of 'baby'.

ReputationRep:
    haha, it's common knowledge everyone should know! no one actually thinks he might be an expert in the theory of relativity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    I was not going to neg your OP but this post is hilarious.

I hope for your sake that you are just 12 and not 16 and just really dumb.
    Erm, I'm 20.

ReputationRep:
    His voice isn't unique in any good way. It's weak, quite high pitched and lacks presence.
    And his music is generic pop with soppy lyrics all about love, and heartache - two things I doubt he really knows much about at all.
    He's just a manufactured dummy singing for any sheep who can't appreciate more diverse and authentic music, and for anyone who will overlook poor lyrics and simple progressions and judge an artists credibility based on their appearance, styling and fellow celebrity endorsement.

He's majorly overrated by way too many people.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, I'm 20.

ReputationRep:
    Negged your retarded ass.

ReputationRep:
    So sick of all the JB hate. He has a good singing voice (which is also quite unique), and yet people rip in to him even though there are so many more singers out there who just spew rap (which is essentially just talking) and stuff like the Barbra Streisand song which is just the same name repeated over and over.

And he's nothing like Rebecca Black - so stop comparing the two. Justin's songs actually have some meaningful language, her song is about choosing a seat in a car or something.

It's just become popular to hate on Justin, and it's really getting boring now - especially with all the offensive comments.

Just leave him be, ffs.

justins songs have some meaningful language? 'baby, baby, baby nooo, like baby, baby, baby oooo...' yea, sounds real meaningful

'today is friday, saturday is tomorrow, and sunday comes afterwards' well, at least she is actually talking sense.

sit down.

ReputationRep:
    Justin Bieber is the worlds biggest ****er.
    He said in the interview about abortion 'I think pregnancy (resulting from rape) is really sad, but everything happens for a reason.
    IMO that makes him a ********. end of. idc about his musical ability.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paint-a-Picture)
    he should just be a girl, it would suit him better.

Haha, he would be a pretty girl IMO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaigeSnow)
    Justin Bieber is the worlds biggest ****er.
    He said in the interview about abortion 'I think pregnancy (resulting from rape) is really sad, but everything happens for a reason.
    IMO that makes him a ********. end of. idc about his musical ability.
    I'm sorry but you can't be the worlds biggest ****er when you've released songs like 'Baby' and 'Never say never'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edmund Darling)
    justins songs have some meaningful language? 'baby, baby, baby nooo, like baby, baby, baby oooo...' yea, sounds real meaningful

'today is friday, saturday is tomorrow, and sunday comes afterwards' well, at least she is actually talking sense.

sit down.
    Damn rep limit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dring)
    He probably knows a guy with autotune, I'll give him that.
    LOL! I very well agree with that!

ReputationRep:
    Erm, I'm 20.
    OMG, please tell me you have a kiddish personality, atleast......if not I think ... I HAVE to agree with T-Toe's post below....

(Original post by T-Toe)

ReputationRep:
    Stoppings the hatings on justin beiberings.. You want the internet providings?

ReputationRep:
    Gotta give credit where credit is due, he's alright. At least he (co)-writes most of his songs so he's clearly got some talent, and he can carry a tune. I think people just give him a lotta schtick because he embodies the manufactured face of pop music today, and because his fame and exposure are not proportional to his talent as a singer.

Personally I like my music a bit more edgy, but I can't deny the awesomeness of 'Baby'. Yes, he overuses the word badly in that song, but it's so simple and effortless - it really defines what good pop music should be.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.