Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edmund Darling)
    justins songs have some meaningful language? 'baby, baby, baby nooo, like baby, baby, baby oooo...' yea, sounds real meaningful

'today is friday, saturday is tomorrow, and sunday comes afterwards' well, at least she is actually talking sense.

sit down.
    The word 'baby' is stupidly overused in that song, but I think the song as a whole has some redeeming qualities to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarmanFan)
    So sick of all the JB hate. He has a good singing voice (which is also quite unique), and yet people rip in to him even though there are so many more singers out there who just spew rap (which is essentially just talking) and stuff like the Barbra Streisand song which is just the same name repeated over and over.

And he's nothing like Rebecca Black - so stop comparing the two. Justin's songs actually have some meaningful language, her song is about choosing a seat in a car or something.

It's just become popular to hate on Justin, and it's really getting boring now - especially with all the offensive comments.

Just leave him be, ffs.
    First the thread about parliament, now this...You must really like getting neg repped.

ReputationRep:
    Talent counts for nothing when the music you make with it is bloody garbage that's good for little more than mesmerising 6 year olds.

ReputationRep:
    The neg rep OP recieved says it all

JB is a spoilt drama queen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarmanFan)
    He's a young boy - not Albert Einstein, what do you expect?
    ****ing LOL.

ReputationRep:
    OP, you hypocrite, you can't even get her gender right :mad:

ReputationRep:
    You compare him to Kurt Cobain, Jack White, Jimi Hendrix, Morrissey, Pete Doherty or ANY REAL musician you will realise he's not talented at all.

Talented enough to mime, but thats still stretching it abit...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swell)
    Like RATM said, the 'chart morons' just lap up any song thats played to them more than once.

Radio play Jessie J, they love Jessie J... They move on... Radio play Nicki Manaj?, they love Nicki Manaj...

And so on... Sorry thats my usual anti chart rant.

yeah you're right!!!!!!!
    I totally agree what you said.
    now Jessie J is really popular and her song is repeat and repeat in my mind.......lol
    OMG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bramz19)
    You need to make friends with some other girls mate.
    hahahahaha
    i just saw it on TV,
    most girls are crazy about him lol

ReputationRep:
    Every girl? Pre pubescent girls yeah..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    I'm sorry but you can't be the worlds biggest ****er when you've released songs like 'Baby' and 'Never say never'.
    Yes, you can be.
    Releasing songs doesn't make him a decent person...
    His musical ability is very limited, he even mimes on stage during live performances.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.