The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

13th March 2006 - I can't wait. :smile:
Reply 21
oooh where you going?
Reply 22
Great to hear peoples experiences... personally I can't wait to start (though not until September / October) kind of starting to stress about which University I want to go to now :confused:
Reply 23
I really want a place but im crapping it really cus childrens nursing doesn't have many places....
i know what you mean about the childrens nursing. i didnt realise there was such a small number of places until i actually started my course and out of 100 there wa sonly 5 of us on child and so many ppl were saying how thay had wanted to do child! But what many of them are doing is they are going t try and change branch after the first year! dnt know how many will suceed though! hehe
Reply 25
trigger
how many male nurses are there roughly?

The unit I work on has about 100 staff of which about 20 are male
Reply 26
I wouldn't worry though trigger, i found that whenever ive been in a nursing classroom that the guys and girls just chatting the same, not exactly like school like 'eww you're a boy' etc
Reply 27
no no wasnt worried about that just genuinley interested...i like boys :biggrin:
Reply 28
i didnt get in to nurse school in Jan :bawling:
Reply 29
trigger

Which ones did you apply to?
Reply 30
only bristol it was a v last min thing so i wasnt expecting to get in but im still dissapointed
Reply 31
aww *hugs* keep trying.... i'm just hoping time passes quickly and i get some interviews and hopefully shine :biggrin: *i think my personal statement was crap lol*
Reply 32
I just got an offer from Manchester.. no interview!! Yaye, so even if my interview at Cardiff wasnt good enough and my invite day at Nottingham sucks I still have Manchester and Edinburgh to fall back on, it's such a relief!! So no matter what happens i'll be studying nursing in september!!! :biggrin:
Reply 33
Anon
I just got an offer from Manchester.. no interview!! Yaye, so even if my interview at Cardiff wasnt good enough and my invite day at Nottingham sucks I still have Manchester and Edinburgh to fall back on, it's such a relief!! So no matter what happens i'll be studying nursing in september!!! :biggrin:

aww wow manchester is a really good uni for nursing! well done! :smile:
Reply 34
Thanks! It seems weird.. especially because I haven't had an interview for either of my offers.. plus I am so bad at making decisions so in a way wish I just had one option!
Reply 35
trigger

Awww :hugs: apply again for March entry, get some work experince behind you, and let your personal statement show the admissions tutors how much you want it. You can do it, I believe in you :smile:
Reply 36
no they had no room everything else was fine
Reply 37
Coventry Rejection - No Interview but it was my bottom choice anyway *sighs*
Reply 38
wakey wakey...
Reply 39
matt4504
wakey wakey...

oohhhh *looks at Matts sig* I went Hertfordshire for my first degree :smile:

Latest