Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have an early day tomorrow and I just don't feel tired, and I know I need to rest but I can't argh stupid insomnia.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loling909)
    I have an early day tomorrow and I just don't feel tired, and I know I need to rest but I can't argh stupid insomnia.....
    Nor I, and I need to attend a calculus lecture in the morning

Fancy a chat? :P

ReputationRep:
    I know exacty what you mean, ive given up for tonight, unfortunately I know ill be tired at 5 but I can never wake up on time when I go to sleep at 5

Im going to watch entourage till 8, get ready, go to college and leave at like 2:30 instead of 5 so im registered and try and have a short nap, then stay up till 11 and sort out my sleeping patten

ReputationRep:
    Chill out, stay away from the computer.

Lie down and just think "Who gives a crap what time I get to sleep"

ReputationRep:
    uh, close your eyes?

ReputationRep:
    Feel exactly the same! gotta get up for a nietzsche lesson at 9 first thing on a monday morning and it kills me every time!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    Join the club. I can never sleep til at least 3 now. Luckily, I have nothing to get up for. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moeleister)
    uh, close your eyes?
    It's not that easy with me. It won't work, my mind is still buzzing...

ReputationRep:
    You can rest on my penis, if you wish.

ReputationRep:
    Happens to me all the time. I usually just read some papers or books until I fall asleep, somehow battle through the next day on 1-5 hours of sleep, then fall asleep before midnight and sort out my routine. Unfortunately this only lasts until the Sunday lie-in when it goes wrong again...

ReputationRep:
    sleeping pills yo

ReputationRep:

watch dancing on ice on itv 2, i am still awake, not that I can't sleep just I enjoy trolling so suck my C.L.I.T.

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it... Driving lesson in the morning too, stalling here I come!

ReputationRep:
    Exhausted, yet so wide awake...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absinth)
    Exhausted, yet so wide awake...
    OMG your art work is amazing :coma:

ReputationRep:
    OMG your art work is amazing :coma:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Put on your headphones, close your eyes and listen! Since it's less than 4 mins, maybe find an Owl City mix or a Ladytron mix.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absinth)
    Thanks
    I just checked out your deviantart...it's beautiful ... Audrey Tautou

ReputationRep:
    A packet of paracetamol and half a bottle of cheap vodka should have you out in no time.

ReputationRep:
    well i wouldn't advisee taking advice from people on TSR at 3-15am.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.