Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

European Summer Beach Party Destination, Bulgaria vs. Ukraine vs. Turkey watch

ReputationRep:
    A mate and I are two guys from New York planning a summer destination with beach, partying for 7-10 days. Basically a European version of spring break. Any suggestions as to which one is a better place: Sunny Beach, Bulgaria; Bodrum, Turkey; KaZantip, Ukraine or Sopot, Poland?

We went to Zrce/Pag Island, Croatia, which was amazing and want to repeat the same experience without having to visit Croatia again. It was cheap, the beaches were stunning and above all the party was par with Ibiza minus the Euros.

Any suggestions are welcome!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, a group of friends and I are heading to Pag Island at the end of June. Any advice having been there yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by derm)
    Hey, a group of friends and I are heading to Pag Island at the end of June. Any advice having been there yourself?
    If only you could've booked for the end of July...................

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.