Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so let me give you the short version,
    i was 15, he was 24 and we slept together a few times, he didn't know i was under 16 and i have no intention of telling him however he is back in london, and he wants to have a fwb situation like we did, but i am not prepared because a) some of his friends who i've had one nights know that i am 18 now and they figured out that i was not of age when i first started sleeping around. b) his parents don't know and they are good friends with mine and it would be a bloodbath.

but he is looking better than ever and i want to sleep with him, how can i avoid his friends... etc if we do have casual stuff or should i stop all contact with him? im 18 now but still, the sex was too good back than and i don't want to miss out simply because of moral implications. And if you're reading this and thinking girl get in there! sorry to disappoint you but i'm a guy too.

ReputationRep:
    got me at the last sentence, totally thought you're a girl :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spritzelme)
    till i read your posts i thought he was a girl lol

ReputationRep:
    i'm confused now

ReputationRep:
    Wait. You're a guy, and he's a guy? Eugh.

ReputationRep:
    Oh **** you're a guy lol

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ.

ReputationRep:
    Your parents knew were fine with you going out with a 24 year old when you were 15 ??

ReputationRep:
    essentially if you want to do it, go ahead. I don't see how the situation would be affected if he is to know your real age at this point since you're obviously not underage anymore. also, if your mutual friends know you've been sleeping around at 15, maybe he realized so himself by now.

ReputationRep:
    Your post is like someone ruining the end of a film! I saw it before reading the whole thing.

ReputationRep:
    You gays disgust me, trapping an innocent 24 year old like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rylit91)
    Your post is like someone ruining the end of a film! I saw it before reading the whole thing.

next time, try not to scroll down.

ReputationRep:
    The thread title makes this sound like a 1960s Western :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    essentially if you want to do it, go ahead. I don't see how the situation would be affected if he is to know your real age at this point since you're obviously not underage anymore. also, if your mutual friends know you've been sleeping around at 15, maybe he realized so himself by now.
    he's american so he's only in london for a few weeks a year. and he thinks i am going to kcl, i don't think he talks to the guys that now about my past because i talk to them and they have no idea what's going on in his life.

ReputationRep:
    Managed to hold on till the last line then I puked.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.