The Student Room Group

Why are so many taxi drivers screwed in the head?

You know, the black Night Stalker that liked to burgle then rape grannies, Derrick Bird who liked to ride shotgun and shoot 12 people, another london minicab driver that liked to rape drunken girls...

And the list goes on.. Here is a 4th example from just today!

Why are there so many taxi drivers who are just nutjobs?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by The-Real-One
You know, the black Night Stalker that liked to burgle then rape grannies, Derrick Bird who liked to ride shotgun and shoot 12 people, another london minicab driver that liked to rape drunken girls...

And the list goes on..

You have given only 3 examples though :s-smilie: Surely we need more cases than that before we can come to the conclusion that there is an epidemic of crazed taxi drivers.

Anyway maybe it's all the crap they take every single day which makes them eventually crack or it could just be the fact that being a cabbie provides you with the opportunity to commit such crimes.
that ratio is probably applicable to all professions.
Original post by The-Real-One

And the list goes on.. Here is a 4th example from just today!

The man that raped grannies, Derek Bird and now another minicab driver.
OMG your right, all taxi drivers are rapists and murders who are f*cked in the head!!!!!!!!!!!111

All of them, every single one without exception!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
It's a lonely and soul-destroying profession so I hear - all sorts of cabbies are driven to madness by envy of the lives they carry around. Oh, and there are a lot of immigrant taxi drivers who prey on drunk White people.
I haven't actually been in a taxi yet where the driver can speak a fully well constructed sentence of English. Which scares me that someone who has that problem is in control of where I'm going and can lock me in.

Edit: why has this being negged when I am stating a fact and not opinion?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
It could be more to do with the fat 'nut jobs' decide to take taxi-driver as a job because of the amount of drunken girls that get into cabs.
Rather than taxi-drivers becoming 'nut jobs'.
Original post by Liquidus Zeromus
It's a lonely and soul-destroying profession so I hear - all sorts of cabbies are driven to madness by envy of the lives they carry around.

Lol I know someone who is a minicab driver up in North Shields in the North East and he's always going on about how crappy it is. He is self employed but attached a taxi firm and so he works where and when he wants. Sometimes he does nights, sometimes weekends but always it's the same. Facebook comments like:

"another saturday night at work ahead, and another night closer to picking up a chainsaw and rampaging through North Shields!!"

But I don't think he can be arsed to do anything else at the moment in terms of work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending