Turn on thread page Beta

Which country should I visit un Europe? watch

ReputationRep:
    I want to go to Europe but I don't know which country to go. Please give me some advice, thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    None, you'll only end up annoying the locals, why not go jump off a cliff instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cunning_Stunt)
    None, you'll only end up annoying the locals, why not go jump off a cliff instead.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    eastern europe is where I'd be heading if I go this summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestofyou)
    eastern europe is where I'd be heading if I go this summer
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cunning_Stunt)
    why? I couldn't understand what you mean.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what you want to do. If culture/history I would say Italy, Greece or Austria.

Party, well plenty to choose from!

ReputationRep:
    well what kind of thing do you want to do?

ReputationRep:
    Totally depends on what you want, can you be clearer on what sort of experiences you're after?

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, the only country in Europe I'm not that bothered about visiting is Belarus

If I absolutely had to pick favourites, however, and I could afford it, I'd go to (in no particular order);

Norway
    Iceland
    Portugal
    Spain
    Italy
    Greece
    Hungary
    Turkey
    Ukraine
    Macedonia
    Serbia
    Montenegro
    Poland
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Croatia

What kind of things are you into though? What sort of culture do you like? Do you prefer hot weather, or cold, or inbetween? Also, what sort of budget will you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmamama)
    I want to go to Europe but I don't know which country to go. Please give me some advice, thanks!!
    What kinda thing do you want to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potential Trigger)
    Depends what you want to do. If culture/history I would say Italy, Greece or Austria.

Party, well plenty to choose from!
    Italy is a wonderful place to visit! Thanks!
    Could you tell me more information about Italy?
    Thanl you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    well what kind of thing do you want to do?
    I want to visit some beautiful country with my boyfriend and take a lot of pictures.

ReputationRep:
    I recommend Spain (I'm spanish hahaha). Serously, a lot of places to visit, good beaches around the country, cheap places (but difficult for tourist), a lot of party places. Also Italy for example

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rogercbinboy)
    Totally depends on what you want, can you be clearer on what sort of experiences you're after?
    I just want to visit some wonderful countries to have some different experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmamama)
    I want to visit some beautiful country with my boyfriend and take a lot of pictures.
    beautiful countryside? or a beautiful city? or a beautiful coastline? somewhere quiet or somewhere lively?

do you want to go to historic sites and museums? go shopping? go out eating and drinking?

do you want to go somewhere cheap, or is money not an issue?

ReputationRep:
    ive been reading up in inter- railing and apparently eastern europe's got the best places. croatia, it seems, is a must

ReputationRep:
    I would go somewhere Serbia, Croatia or Sicily. If you want culture avoid Spain unless you are willing to research into the right areas (ie not the coastal regions) as in the summer most of the main Spanish tourist areas just become full of burnt and bloated fat people.

ReputationRep:
    Croatia would be my suggestion if you're after beauty, wonderful Islands/beaches and a great mainland. Dubrovnik's old town is also probably the nicest city centre I've ever been to.

ReputationRep:
    Germany or France. They are so big so have plenty of variety. Plus they have a sewerage system

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.