Turn on thread page Beta

Which country should I visit un Europe? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THEWAYIAM)
    Albania.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helpful_Charlie)
    I agree with this person - Ukraine and Russia should be on your list.
    Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victor-PP)
    Spain !!!! :d
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmamama)
    Would you tell me some beautiful place to visit in these two places?
    Or what kind of special delicious food in these countries?
    Too many places to list! Loire Valley, French Alps and the Bordeaux/Dordogne region in France. Umm Rhineland, Bavaria etc in Germany. Just search some of these, you'll see how nice they look.

Well it's Germany and France- surely you've heard of the food from these countries?

Where are you from by the way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THEWAYIAM)
    Albania.
    And of course if u like the wild nature, u shouldn't miss Albania, it is quite cheap, and there is a lot of virgin places to go to, mountain or by the seaside. U would love north Albania if u like the mountain climate, or south Albania by the sea if u love to spend nights in intimacy under the stars sky. And a MUST is ofcourse the capital:Tirana, u can experience there a lively night life full of nice ppl, hope u can make the best choice for your needs

ReputationRep:
    Your question is a little bit too general I guess it depends on the dates when you are travelling, and what do you want to get from the trip - either culture, or parties, or just a place to chill out.
    Since Im from Spain and you said u want both warm and cool days...I'm gonna recommend you the north of Spain. I think someone said that the coastline is too crowded and full of tourists, but I would say that only happens in the Mediterranean Coast, not in the north (atlantic ocean). I'd say the best options are the Basque Country and Asturias, very nice landscapes in both regions. Oh, and the food is justtttt delicious, specially in Asturias :p:p

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.