Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    England is screwing this up now! Come on lads!

Another five wicket haul for Monty

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling that the old cliche "playing for pride" is going to be thrown about a lot in the coming days.

ReputationRep:
    End of the day, Australia have scored 350+ at the loss of just 5 wickets. If thye put on a lead of about 450, it will be very hard for England to chase.

ReputationRep:
    557 is the target... miracle anyone?

Gilchrist 102 not out from 59 balls...

"Can't see Geraint Jones playing the same sort of innings." - BBC commentary.

ReputationRep:
    Oh brother!!!

ReputationRep:
    I stayed up all night listening to this... Strauss gone for a duck... I could cry.

ReputationRep:
    Englands gonna lose 5-0 period. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Y A Z)
    Englands gonna lose 5-0 period. :mad:
    And england will probably be 0-5 by 3 oclock tommorow morning

ReputationRep:
    :bawling:

MEANWHILE, Windies on 200-4 in 42 overs.
    Pak taking some wickets :bban:

ReputationRep:
    NewZealand on the other hand were bowled out for 130 after resuming on 66-4.

Srilanks leads by 300 I think.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Ramiz Raja is on commentary: Thats in the air. This should be taken. Shoaib Malik is a very. *catch is dropped*

Haha. Is a very crap fielder. As I was just about to praise him, he lets me down with this effort.

ReputationRep:
    Funny reading the bbc boards... saying Flintoff shouldnt be captain anymore :p:, Vaughan to come back or just to go with the choice of Strauss...
    i say be bold and choose Collingwood!

ReputationRep:
    Pak v WI - 5th ODI

Pakistan to win, right?

ReputationRep:
    Yup. Pak needs just 30 more runs. And they have 8 wickets in hand.

ReputationRep:
    Pakistan Zindabad...apart from the england series...pakiland have done alright this year!!

ReputationRep:
    They have done very well!
    No wonder they've moved up the rankings...

ReputationRep:
    lol out of a mixture of hope, spontaneity and utter madness I just put £5 on England drawing the series 2-2. The odds were 66-1: it seemed worth it at the time. If anyone is feeling COMPLETELY off his or her rocker, a 3-2 England win is 150-1 (bet365).

ReputationRep:
    557 can be chased...there's enough time....:p:

Pakistan 3-1 WI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Socrates)

Pakistan 3-1 WI
    Great day for pakiland cricket!!! we won the blind world cup too dno how but we did it

ReputationRep:
    england have got themselves into a big hole here. I personally hope that the batsmen go out swinging tomorow in attempt to knock off the target. There's no point trying to block. It is still possible!

Anybody see the India-SA Game? What a weird match. Wickets falling like anything!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.