Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which goes to show that this was some what of a team effort.

Imran Nazir and Younis Khan set it up after Akmal went early, then Younis and Yousuf consolidated, and Afridi blasted.

In the bowling, was good to see the spinners in the wickets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saasmi)
    :dontknow:

i'd say Afridi as the MoM for today.
    Totally agree with u but it was good to hear that the pakistan team share the man of the match award with the team.Very selfless thing to

In the end ot was a really good team effort and i enjoyed every bit of Nel getting hammered left right and centre and couldnt say anything back to the batsman

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant display by Pak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [ A Y A Z ])
    Brilliant display by Pak
    ;yes; no doubt.

ReputationRep:
    Go Pakis!

ReputationRep:
    Go GO Go

ReputationRep:
    WOW..well done england!!!

ReputationRep:
    ENGLAND Wins!! ;thumbsup;

Woooot, game was on too early so I only saw us need like 60 from 52 when we were 4 down. Got a bit worried when we went down to 6, but Nixon actually stayed in, and Collingwood... LEGEND!

ReputationRep:
    England win by 4 wickets with 3 balls remaining... wow!

Australia suffer massive collapse and don't finish their overs after being what... 170-1? Something like that, don't have the scorecard in front of me.

Then they can't capitialise on getting us 3 down. England might just end up winning this thing somehow! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I listened to about the first hour on the radio...then got up at 7 to listen for a couple more hours before my seminar...and then was periodically checking the score on my phone too - it's a sodding addictive match! now if BBC would just hurry up and put the fecking video highlights on their website... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Now Ben, lets not get carried away :p:

I hope England thrashes Australia! ;yes;

Now Ben, lets not get carried away :p:

I hope England thrashes Australia! ;yes;
    Carried away? We're 1-0 best of 3... pretty reasonable to say we might sneak it.

ReputationRep:
    I would like nothing better than England to take the series 3-0 from the Ozs. But you know Australia... they come back at you. HARD..

I would like nothing better than England to take the series 3-0 from the Ozs. But you know Australia... they come back at you. HARD..
    I don't care if it's 2-1 or 3-0. Always a chance of winning one of two games.

ReputationRep:
    ^ not now that you've jynxed it....

ReputationRep:
    Alright! England FTW! :five:

Pak for the FTW today!

(Original post by bikerx23)
    ^ not now that you've jynxed it....
    With Monty, how can we lose?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Monty is all that good in ODIs...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.