Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Jon Lewis? Whats he going to do?

ReputationRep:
    3 wickets in 7 balls, ridiculous.

All down to Nico now

KP got 60 but you'll get no S/R bonus.

ReputationRep:
    England can't bat. I told myself i wouldnt get stressed about this but i cant help myself. Colly had a strike rate of around 50, so when he gets our without going on, he leaves the team in a ****ING ****E POSITION.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad :mad:

ReputationRep:
    i don't think you'll see any other team batting as slow as we've been going. Bar maybe bermuda

ReputationRep:
    K P Pietersen c J E C Franklin b S E Bond 60 93 4 1

lmfao @ England :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have Bond in my team too!
    And Lou Vincent.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Where's a miracle when you need one eh?

ReputationRep:
    England loses one after that sudden.... mishap.... :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Well recovered at the end there by nixon and plunkett :eek:

Below par for sure. We seem a bit lazy at the start and middle period.

ReputationRep:
    207 is defendable. Nixon smacked it with 42 from 41 balls.

ReputationRep:
    NZ are playing... lets be realistic :p:

ReputationRep:
    Whats the format in terms of the qualifying?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epicurus)
    207 is defendable. Nixon smacked it with 42 from 41 balls.
    If Nixon is smacking 42 from 41 logic would dictate that, if confronted by capable batsmen, 207 isn't going to be defendable?

Remind me someone, does Ed Joyce's presence actually have a point? (short of finding the most stupid ways to get out. Will he have timed out by the end of the tournament?)

ReputationRep:
    Well the top 2 teams go through out of every group. A win earns you 2 points and a draw one point. In the group stages you play three other teams.

ReputationRep:
    Well for my fantasy cricket, 60 points from nixon and pieterson wont do too badly and 2 wickets and a catch from franklin plus the 50 not out by gibbs in south africa. Its been a good day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andronicus Comnenus)
    If Nixon is smacking 42 from 41 logic would dictate that, if confronted by capable batsmen, 207 isn't going to be defendable?
    Yes well if the NZ batsmen are as capable as Vaughan or Pietersen, then England may just have a chance.

ReputationRep:
    wow...6 sixes from Gibbs

and WICKET!! for ENGLAND

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epicurus)
    Well the top 2 teams go through out of every group. A win earns you 2 points and a draw one point. In the group stages you play three other teams.
    I seen that there are 24 fixtures in the Group super eights. I asumme there would be 2 groups of 4, they play three other teams, and the top two go through to the semi? If yes, how are the 2nd group allocated?

ReputationRep:
    And another one!!

NZ 3-2

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.