Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pete77)
    THE COMMENTS ABOVE JUS ILLUSTRATE YOUR IMMATURITY AND INABILITY TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME WHICH IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD !
    My God. Kettle, pot, black, anyone?

ReputationRep:
    ah, india just moved up to no. 2 in the ICC Test rankings after beating sri lanka by 259 runs (can i say wow?), and in the process, nudging england down a step.

but i know how many of you have issues with the rankings. was just popping in to stir things up.
    :creep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iscariot)
    My God. Kettle, pot, black, anyone?

Yeh I Could do with one !

(Original post by bikerx23)
    I was going for 10 negs in a row....but that is worth breaking my streak for
    If SW is one/two of those it doesn't count anyway because she wants it. I'm like the only one who neg reps her with malice these days.

"pete77 This user is on your Ignore List." - Interesting. Can people not quote this guy... it means I have to read the crap he says!

(Original post by lilbug)
    ah, india just moved up to no. 2 in the ICC Test rankings after beating sri lanka by 259 runs (can i say wow?), and in the process, nudging england down a step.

but i know how many of you have issues with the rankings. was just popping in to stir things up.
    Good, I want India to be second! It's just a shame I also want England to be first...

This (again) proves how vital our next series is, it's about pride, organisation for world cup, knowing squads and moving up in rankings. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    If SW is one/two of those it doesn't count anyway because she wants it. I'm like the only one who neg reps her with malice these days.

"pete77 This user is on your Ignore List." - Interesting. Can people not quote this guy... it means I have to read the crap he says! :eek:

The Feeling is Mutual !

--------------

For Eng to be first they actually need to avoid injuries (be lucky) to do so and prepare well adjusting to conditions quick ! & Actually Play well mainly bat well !

They need to practice against spin for India !

pete77 This user is on your Ignore List.

Take a hint!

ReputationRep:
    pete77 This user is on your Ignore List.

Take a hint!
    2 THINGS SPRING TO MIND:
    YOU ARE BOTH
    IMMATURE & LOST FOR WORDS !

I can't tell if that's a reply to me or not, but if so.... stop it because I can't see what you're saying anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I can't tell if that's a reply to me or not, but if so.... stop it because I can't see what you're saying anyway.
    YOU CAN CLEARLY TELL BUT ARE TOO IGNORANT TO READ AS U KNOW U HAVE BEEN BLOWN OVER !

I hope he's not trying to talk to me.... will assume he's not now.

ReputationRep:
    2 THINGS SPRING TO MIND:
    YOU ARE BOTH
    IMMATURE & LOST FOR WORDS !
    From reading through the couple of pages of this thread, it's obvious that it's you who is the immature and ignorant one around here!

(Original post by HistoryStudent)
    From reading through the couple of pages of this thread, it's obvious that it's you who is the immature and ignorant one around here!
    What did I say about quoting this foolio. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Its pretty obvious of course it is !

ReputationRep:
    Its pretty obvious of course it is !
    haha - he actually agreed with HS' statement that he was immature! :rofl:

sorry benny - thought you would want to see this one...and so far, none of the negs are SW, but thanks for the reminder.

ReputationRep:
    haha - he actually agreed with HS' statement that he was immature! :rofl:

sorry benny - thought you would want to see this one...and so far, none of the negs are SW, but thanks for the reminder.
    Talk About Misinterpretation !

ReputationRep:
    she said it was obvious you were the immature one, you retorted with "it is pretty obvious"

looks black and white in my mind.

ReputationRep:
    she said it was obvious you were the immature one, you retorted with "it is pretty obvious"

looks black and white in my mind.

I SAID IT WAS OBVIOUS TO ME AS WELL WHO THE IMMATURE ONE IS !

I DID NOT AGREE WITH HER !

TALK ABOUT PUTTING WORDS INTO PEOPLE'S MOUTH !

ReputationRep:
    and the fact that she quoted you didn't make you think that she meant you?

ReputationRep:
    remember that game called cricket? focus, people, focus!

random thought: do the teams still sing national anthems during world cups? i just don't remember them doing this in cricket.

ReputationRep:
    and the fact that she quoted you didn't make you think that she meant you?
    Not NECESSARILY !

YES I WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS THE GAME FOR A CHANGE !

THATS THE POINT OF THE FORUM !

DONT THINK THEY SING NATIONAL ANTHEMS ANYMORE !

MAY BE IN THE FINAL MATCH OF THE WORLD CUP THEY DO !

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.