Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is Jayasuriya the top scorer so far in the world cup? :hmmmm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    oh yeah, uh huh, we rule, uh huh , we score, we rule, oh yeah *dances*

ReputationRep:
    Lankans have gone past 100 in less than 19 overs. A cakewalk for them...Looks like Jaya's eyeing another half ton.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wackysparkle)
    oh yeah, uh huh, we rule, uh huh , we score, we rule, oh yeah *dances*
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    w00t 50 for Jaya!

ReputationRep:
    I need Jayawardene to get in to score some points for my fantasy league team :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha:

He just went for 15 ;yes;
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    we *still* rule, we are cool, we have the base, we are scoring, we are all-rounder, *shush* Mr. Man, oh yeah, we rule, woohoo

ReputationRep:
    :laugh:

I was with NZ but, meh :hmpf:
    SL it is! :five:

ReputationRep:
    Vaasy and murali ftw :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Wahey they did it! :five: It's all ends up for the kiwis Was pretty obvious :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ;yes; Hats off to them. I thought it was going to be tough without Malinga...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    we defeated the undefeated

nah.. the beauty of the Sri Lanka team is that there is always a back-up plan. Malinga may not have played, but we have Murali, Fernando, Tilekeratne as well as Vaas!

ReputationRep:
    Glad to see some real cricket starts tomorrow. The MCC play Sussex at Lords in the county cricket opener :dancing:

Anyone else follow county cricket? I'm a Leicestershire member although am not that hopeful of another successful season

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :laugh: someone has clearly given up on England!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wackysparkle)
    we defeated the undefeated

nah.. the beauty of the Sri Lanka team is that there is always a back-up plan. Malinga may not have played, but we have Murali, Fernando, Tilekeratne as well as Vaas!
    ;yes; Let's just hope Slinga get's back in action soon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stranded)
    Is Jayasuriya the top scorer so far in the world cup? :hmmmm:
    Nope. Stats confirm it's Kallis atm :hmmmm: Quite alot of members from the proteases in there :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :p: I haven't given up completely yet. If we beat SA then I think we'll go through.

This is the ultimate cricket thread though, so I'm opening up the thread to other, better forms of cricket You'll support Leicestershire with me, right?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    oh yeah, he will. They just kept him out so that he will be fit for the next match
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    actually I want England to beat SA - that would be quite good for all of us :p:

aww.. sure why not - I have never supported another cricket team :ninja: don't tell anyone...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.