Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Shows wat makes ur day as u got no life of ur own !

ReputationRep:
    hahaha - if doing what you love is having no life, then I would love to have no life whatsoever...I've been mountaineering, got obscenely drunk, played the guitar with my old band, met my relatives - whom I love, eaten well, indulged in fantastic conversation and had a long and peaceful nights slumber.

My life is fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    LOL ! U STILL DONT GET IT DO U !

U love ur life & doing wat u do but my comment makes ur day obviously my comments seem to be more valued in ur life ! !

ReputationRep:
    no...it means that I have only been up for an hour, and since I have a hangover as a result of drinking until my eyes bled last night, it would take very little to cheer me up right now and your "I will not forget" rubbish would cheer me up no matter what day i had had, as it is such a stupid comment...also...if you took me on you would die, which just adds to the irony.

ReputationRep:
    Dont describe ur nights and days to me I have no interest !

The fact that yu are entertained by my comments and these make ur day after ur u having being having this apparantly lovely life causing u ill effects speaks volumes !

Obviously u dont have much of a life contrary to what u claim & love my comments !

Thanx appreciated the compliments ! !

ReputationRep:
    yea...I think your trust in you comments is slightly misplaced...I'm not laughing at the jollity of the comments you made, more at the cretinous person you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    yea...I think your trust in you comments is slightly misplaced...I'm not laughing at the jollity of the comments you made, more at the cretinous person you are.
    My Trust in my comments is absolutely fine !

You can laugh at wat u want however u are the ignorant one no matter what terms u use to rephrase what I say to u and repeat it to me !

Go drink listen to Rock and have ur life that u so obviously crave; that my comments make ur day rather than wat u like doing ! An absolute nonsense !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pete77)
    My Trust in my comments is absolutely fine !

You can laugh at wat u want however u are the ignorant one no matter what terms u use to rephrase what I say to u and repeat it to me !

Go drink listen to Rock and have ur life that u so obviously crave; that my comments make ur day rather than wat u like doing ! An absolute nonsense !
    erm...Is it only me who would like this post translated into English?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    erm...Is it only me who would like this post translated into English?
    Yes Looks Like Its Only U Doesnt It !

LOL

ReputationRep:
    Before...
    (Original post by pete77)
    Yes Looks Like Its Only U Doesnt It !

LOL
    After...
    (Original post by A member of the English speaking world...)
    Yes, it looks like it's only you who doesn't understand it!

LOL
    Can anyone else see the difference?

ReputationRep:
    Leave it out guys, it's only an internet forum.

Back to the cricket, Vaughan and Fletcher are getting OBEs and the other 11 Ashes cricketers (Collingwood included) are getting MBEs. Seems a bit overgenerous to me.

Another day, another cricketer dies. Eddie Barlow this time, can't say I'm too familiar with him but he was forward thinking enough to do a Three Plus Plan a few years back, where he tried to push domestic scoring in SA to at least 3 runs an over. You can read about the rest of his career here:
    http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/south...ry/231269.html

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=skd180]Leave it out guys, it's only an internet forum.

THANKS THANK U VERY MUCH FOR SPEAKING SOME SENSE & LOGIC ! IT WAS HIM WHO STARTED IT BY SPILLING OUT PRIVATE MESSAGES I NEG REP HIM AND HE BRINGS ARGUMENTS ON CRICKET FORUMS RIDICULOUS> THANKS FOR YOUR OBJECTIVE COMMON SENSE SKD180 !

'Back to the cricket, Vaughan and Fletcher are getting OBEs and the other 11 Ashes cricketers (Collingwood included) are getting MBEs. Seems a bit overgenerous to me.'

I Agree it does seem abit overgenerous however, they did lift spirits and increase intrest in their sport and won the Ashes something that couldnt be done for 18 years previously. I still agree with u it is overgenerous.

ReputationRep:
    that sounds fair to me...the awards are on a par with the ones that the rugby team recieved when they won the world cup, and this is as close as you would get to that in test cricket.
    I cant say i'm too familiar with Barlow either, but, yes - sounds like he contributed a lot to SA cricket...and there are not enough of those.

ReputationRep:
    why the hek didnt flintoff get an OBE? he should have been knighted even

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaeda)
    why the hek didnt flintoff get an OBE? he should have been knighted even
    Sir Freddie Flintoff? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    if someone like gordon ramsay is getting an OBE, i don't see why it shouldn't be sir flintoff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilbug)
    if someone like gordon ramsay is getting an OBE, i don't see why it shouldn't be sir flintoff.
    True they seem to be handing them out left, right and centre these days !

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it doesn't really mean anything, they're even giving Phil Neale an award - he was the bloody tour manager! I mean come on it seems a bit ridiculous that the guy responsible for making sure everyone gets to the ground on time should get an award.

Then again, without him getting the players to the grounds on time we never would have won the Ashes so maybe he was the essential cog in the machine.

ReputationRep:
    I did see an arguement in the paper wondering why Collingwood took an award and Steven Gerrard didn't, when Gerrard obviously contributed more to Liverpool's win than Collingwood did Englands (17 runs, 38 mins batting i think, fielding debatable), whats anyones thought on such matter?

ReputationRep:
    its standard in such an event to award all those involved...e.g. with the england rugby world cup one they awarded every player on tour...why should it be different here?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.