Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well played Pakistan!

ReputationRep:
    Well played Pakistan, but I still think that they should have really just played out the last 3 overs and won it properly - I hate the D/L method - it's so cheap! Anyhows, credit to Pakistan for a thrilling chase. Still, India really should have made 350+ if it wasn't for the barrage of collective ineptitude that seemed to grip the team during the last 5 overs or so.

ReputationRep:
    Great bowling from the Pakistani to hold it together at the end especially Asif. The light was pretty poor throughout the day, but it was up to the umpires...

ReputationRep:
    GO PAKISTAN!!!!! woohoooooo!!! (if they lose the next match...disregard this comment.... )

ReputationRep:
    anyone here a memeber of Cricketweb Fanatasy Cricket??/

ReputationRep:
    I think I was, dunno if I still am.
    Anyone here have Brian Lara Cricket? Top game that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Aussies give South Africa a good thumping, guess that's a good thing as I'm cheering for Sri Lanka.
    We're almost there dude!

And it's Sydney next! Hopefully Jayasuria will continue his astonishing form at the SCG and lead us to a very improbable series win! :eek:

(Original post by mockelinho)
    We're almost there dude!

And it's Sydney next! Hopefully Jayasuria will continue his astonishing form at the SCG and lead us to a very improbable series win! :eek:
    Sydney turns so bring on the best spinner in one day cricket. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    India are sooo going to win, Pakistan are doing **** fielding.

ReputationRep:
    Good victory for India. Emphatic with 7 wickets !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarz777)
    GO PAKISTAN!!!!! woohoooooo!!! (if they lose the next match...disregard this comment.... )
    comment disreagded :p:
    WELL DONE INDIA !
    Sumit

ReputationRep:
    Comprehensive victory by India - all the batsman performed well, and the rollicking start that Sehwag and Sachin gave us meant that the rest of the game was far less pressured for the other Indian batsmen. Still, Pakistan managed to recover well from 68-4 to post up a moderate total. This makes the series interesting, so hopefully we should get some good cricket in the next 3 matches.

ReputationRep:
    Disappointing result after such a good start. Oh well. Bring on Brisbane...hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    pakistan can come back...both teams lose top playaz..sehwag and shoaib outt!! makes it kinda fair at least..pakiz gna comebackkk big style hopefully!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Sri Lanka got trounced by Australia. Still, it takes it to the third match in the final - hopefully it'll be more competetive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aSian_cUtY)
    pakistan can come back...both teams lose top playaz..sehwag and shoaib outt!! makes it kinda fair at least..pakiz gna comebackkk big style hopefully!!!
    Please write in English! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Well done to India. They've all but won and gone 2-1 up in the series.

ReputationRep:
    I'm very happy! It was a good match, and a well deserved victory. Dhoni deserves the Man of the Match award for clattering 72 off of 46 balls to take India past the post. Sachin, Yuvraj and Dhoni did an excellent job - seems like the little master has found his groove again! Anyhows, let's hope the next couple of matches are just as competetive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Interceptor)
    Please write in English! :mad:
    sorry dude, no need to get mad, did not mean to offend u:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aSian_cUtY)
    sorry dude, no need to get mad, did not mean to offend u:rolleyes:
    *you

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.