Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/4797004.stm

That must be one hell of a match to watch...and it looks like Smith is trying to win too the way he's started - he's more than a run a ball at present...

I hope they are showing highlights of that later tonight (rugby gets priority, obviously...)

ReputationRep:
    Three amazing matches on at the same time:

NZ vs WI is on a knife edge, SA are making a fist of Aussie's 434 and India are trying to win against Eng...

ReputationRep:
    I would love to see the saffers overdo the aussie score though - It would be a huuuge way to deflate their parade Not likely, I know...but the two guys at the wicket now really could do it.

ReputationRep:
    south africa are goin craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazyyyyyyy!!! i just hope they dont lose any wickets!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - exciting stuff! That's a truly crazy total!

Still, India vs England is nicely poised - if India can wrap up England quickly, then they may be able to sneak a win. I hope so!

ReputationRep:
    SA are currently headed for 408, so considering the pace normall increases, it will be a huge total too...Must be an awesome game.

Lets hope India dont, eh...

ReputationRep:
    biker...watch the match!!! sooo exciting..every other ball is going into the crowds...cmon s.africa...perform a miracle!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yea...you're assuming I have sky...

Also - England Vs. France Rugby at 3, which will be an amazing game.

ReputationRep:
    It's incredible - South Africa are going at more than 9 an over and the asking rate has come down to 8.2ish - it's bloody absurd! Bugger my coursework - Cricinfo will keep me entertained for the next hour and a half.

ReputationRep:
    powerplay is introduced...sooo...bring on even more fours...gibbs is off the hook!!!

ReputationRep:
    Who's everybody supporting btw??

ReputationRep:
    Ah...Cricinfo is the answer...

Just looking at the team...they do have the capability too

ReputationRep:
    Saffers - obviously...it would be great to see someone else get one over on the aussies...and ricky's face goes all red when he's annoyed

ReputationRep:
    South Africa are almost 100 runs ahead of what Austrailia were after 26 overs

ReputationRep:
    haha - first ever 500+ total perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    OMG brACKEN JUST DROPPED A CATCH FROM GIBBS!!!! LUCK IS WITH SAFRICa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    haha - first ever 500+ total perhaps?
    Obviously not since they are chasing 435 for victory. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lolll at Angel Interceptor!! Ponting slowing things down...talking to Brett Lee..tut tut get on with the action!!

ReputationRep:
    hehe - I know...shame eh! They may ask to play on

ReputationRep:
    OMG OMG OMG...SAFRICA ARE LAYING IT ON THE AUSSIES!!! would be soooooo unbelievable if Safrica won...but omgg..if they do...this would be the best match ever!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.