Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john williams)
    Expect em to do it now..2 teams scoring 400+ in each innings of a one dayer, never thought id see it in my life time!
    I was certain that teams would score 400+ before, as others have got so close, but I never thought a team would ever be capable of chasing a target this huge!

ReputationRep:
    THEY'VE DONE IT! WOW! Greatest run-chase ever. Damn that feels good to see the Aussies down and out! hahaha. Gibbs M of M for me obviously. Had a great chance to make 200 though. Still, well worth my Sky Sport subscription!

ReputationRep:
    Well done South Africa ! :eek:

What a fantastic way to win the series, too!

ReputationRep:
    Incredible - that's all I can say! I can't believe it! What an incredible match - I can't wait to read the report on this! Does anyone know what time the highlights are on tonight on Sky?

That bests the ashes! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Unbelievable (and all the rest of the clichés you can think of). I just wish I had Sky Sports.

(Original post by El Pollo Diablo)
    Wow. Unbelievable (and all the rest of the clichés you can think of). I just wish I had Sky Sports.
    No you don't! I haven't been able to leave my seat all day, and I have work to do.

ReputationRep:
    Excellent victory. Aussies must be shocked.

(Original post by 123Sub-Zero)
    Excellent victory. Aussies must be shocked.
    Choke, choke!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    No you don't! I haven't been able to leave my seat all day, and I have work to do.
    I was just sat on the Cricinfo site hitting F5 repeatedly.

ReputationRep:
    Choke, choke!
    Hehe.

ReputationRep:
    That makes two of us!

ReputationRep:
    I saw the last 3 overs on sky

ReputationRep:
    all i can say is ****ing hell.

ReputationRep:
    yep me as well. So fustrating!

ReputationRep:
    Herschelle Gibbs :adore:

ReputationRep:
    lol, tell me about it. I planned to get loads of work done today. I've got Physics coursework due in tomorrow and I'm gonna get up at 4am tomorrow and watch India vs England while doing it! Some commitment (!)

(Original post by Socrates)
    Herschelle Gibbs :adore:
    Jesus.

I was thinking it may be good to bet my life saving on the Aussies 'cos it was a guarentee from there, and even if it was terrible odds it doesn't matter if it's a guarantee.

Good job I didn't. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Good job I didn't. :p:
    Good job indeed.

ReputationRep:
    Thats the thing...I was really tempted to put something on the Saffers when I first heard it - just because the odds would have been ridiculous, and that they are a quality 1-day side...damn my prudish self!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.