Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    More importantly, why was Harbhajan celebrating so much when the game was as good as lost? oh and botham is a tosser - harbhajan didn't walk coz he thought prior took the bails off for a stumping. not accusing anyone of cheating - what a dumbass commentator!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aSian_cUtY)
    Well you are missing out TOTALLY mate..cricket is on the up, even as a girl...i love my cricket
    wowwwwww...lol..who repped me for this comment?! Thanks u lovely person!

And second Bangladesh can pull of an unbelievable victory tomorrow if they get Ponting out asap!

ReputationRep:
    wowwwwww...lol..who repped me for this comment?! Thanks u lovely person!

And second Bangladesh can pull of an unbelievable victory tomorrow if they get Ponting out asap!
    I did

*fingers crossed for what would be the biggest upset in recent Test history*

ReputationRep:
    Anybody been watching the England-India ODI series? Last two matches have been quite dead with India 4 up in the 7 match series, but England's giving India some scares.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parag)
    I'm watching the India v England match right now and I must say, WTF is Munaf Patel doing?!
    i'm watching the 7th odi now. And I must say the same about VRV Singh. 2-0-37-0. :mad:

That's a real dampener on India's "exciting" pace options. Though, Santh has been quite good. A trifle unlucky to have such horrible stats but he looks quite good.

ReputationRep:
    5-1 sounds guuuud...! india has a liking for comprehensive series wins. 6-1 vs sri lanka. 4-2 vs pakistan and now 5-1 vs england! quality results against quality opposition!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biggie-n)
    5-1 sounds guuuud...! india has a liking for comprehensive series wins. 6-1 vs sri lanka. 4-2 vs pakistan and now 5-1 vs england! quality results against quality opposition!
    hehehe...they certainly looking good for world cup...england on the other hand:confused: they havent won a one day series in aaaaages!! too much concentration on test team me thinks!

ReputationRep:
    yeah you hit the nail. eng think tests are more important and they probably were for cricketers a few decades ago. But ODIs are equally important in today's game surely? The premier international competition isn't the Ashes! Its the WC and so it should be first priority for England! Its hardly going to harm their Ashes chances anyway, coz I don't agree that ODI players can't be test players (yuvraj/ponting/tendulkar).

ReputationRep:
    Hey so is anyone looking foward to arguably biggest clash in cricket, India vs. Pakistan on Tuesday. I cannot wait! Should be an awesome contest!! Afridi better be hitting some 6's espescially after the news that he quit tests to concentrate on odi's!

ReputationRep:
    India vs Pakistan tomorrow - should be a cracker!!

ReputationRep:
    India havent started great... 69-3 now :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol wooo PAKISTAN PWNED!!!

ReputationRep:
    Mohammad Asif is the next big thing in cricket.

ReputationRep:
    asian cuty smells of curry

ReputationRep:
    lol wooo PAKISTAN PWNED!!!
    Revenge is not only swift but OH. SO. SWEET!

Ind 269/5
    Pak 97/4

ahahaha. All good fun!

ReputationRep:
    lol it aint ova till the fatman eats aloo (inzi)

ReputationRep:
    lol it aint ova till the fatman eats aloo (inzi)
    he better have a whole truckload of it then! this is gonna take some doing coz you just lost yousuf! lol:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol so 1-1...friendship series..everybody goes home a winner!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biggie-n)
    India beat Pakistan 4-1, not 4-2 - just thought that I'd clarify that. Plus, these matches have all been at home and in Pakistan, where the conditions are familiar - I'd really like to see them produce some good ODI results when they tour abroad in the near future - perhaps they could start of by comprehensively beating the West Indies, and then see how it goes from there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Interceptor)
    India beat Pakistan 4-1, not 4-2 - just thought that I'd clarify that. Plus, these matches have all been at home and in Pakistan, where the conditions are familiar - I'd really like to see them produce some good ODI results when they tour abroad in the near future - perhaps they could start of by comprehensively beating the West Indies, and then see how it goes from there.
    Ok my bad. Good point tho about the foreign results. I completely agree. Although to be fair, South Africa in the WC was properly foreign and they didn't fare too badly so I don't see too many problems with a full strength team.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.