Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    youll be supporting india i presume puji! im cheering for pakistan!
    although i really lyk the turbanator and dravid.
    dhoni is a fluke :P :P
    nah, im kidding, hes really a treat to watch!

ReputationRep:
    shane warne coming back into the aussie side.... will it make a difference????
    he bowls well, hes o.k when it comes to batting..... but he isnt that good a fielder, except for in the slips...

ReputationRep:
    lol!
    didnt you say the same thing before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by santa_banta)
    hmm... who knows?!
    they lost to bangladesh, and they could'nt defend a total of 400+!!!
    hey, shane warne has some *ahem* other 'entertaining' problems if you ask me..
    Other entertaining problems? What do you mean? Something about his wife and a divorce...lol

ReputationRep:
    yea if i type the same message twice, its my stupid SLOW comp that takes ages to update each message...sorry

ReputationRep:
    the Ultimate Cricket Thread is derelict! *heads over there*

ReputationRep:
    nah man. gave up club cricket a couple years ago. not enough time for 3hr training sessions + 2 matches a week etc. just play the odd school game keeps me going.

ReputationRep:
    Same here, I used to play interleague up to under 18s but then once the games went from 20 overs to 50 overs I lost interest pretty quickly.

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indiekid17)
    As everyone in this thread seems cricket mad does anyone else play for their local team? !
    noppee lol..jus tapeball cricket in my bak garden hehe..although county women's team wanted to sign me up hehe

ReputationRep:
    do you guys really think that the sub-continent hosting the every 'third' world cup is a good idea?
    i personally dont support this discission. although its not yet confirmed! the wickets in the in pak are generally batsmen friendly (lol! refer to the india pak test series, the recent one), in india, the tracks are spinner friendly (im talking about the test which india won against australia in mumbai), and those in bangladesh and sri lanka are 'unkown' quantities, as i like to call them.... they support either batsmen or bowlers...
    i like the wickets in australia. fasty and bouncy. and those in england! seaming and swinging tracks with LUSH GREEN OUTFIELDS! (a treat to the eyes!)

ReputationRep:
    Yea its good for the countries for tourism and stuff but they wickets do generally favour batsmen or bowlers. I think the way the bidding goes for the world cup is fine, because then everyone has an equal chance of getting it.

Oh and why did you change your name A Y A Z? :eek: I thought it was quite kool before! Lol...

ReputationRep:
    well my names IS ayaz :P
    santa banta was a bit over ambitious

(Original post by aSian_cUtY)
    noppee lol..jus tapeball cricket in my bak garden hehe..although county women's team wanted to sign me up hehe
    But womens cricket is completly horrendous.

ReputationRep:
    australia for the ashes!
    india for the world cup!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    But womens cricket is completly horrendous.
    oh oh i dont think you would want to bowl against me mate...i'd hit u for a 6 for sure haha

ReputationRep:
    Having seen county women's cricket I can agree that it's not exactly of the highest standard.

ReputationRep:
    So many Asians in this thread :p:

ReputationRep:
    More importantly...should Jon Lewis play for England against Sri Lanka? (I say yes...)

ReputationRep:
    Sajid Mahmood I reckon (but then I'm biased)...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.