Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mike89)
    I would play both and have an all seamers attack with no spinners as Sri Lanka are having serious batting problems and would find it harder to play seamers-as can be seen in their practice matches!:eek:
    I don't think that would be wise. I think it would be good to develop Panesar as he has raw talent in the spin department. I have a feeling if Mahmood, Lewis and Plunkett play there will be too little experience and too little variation. Hoggard can get plenty of swing alone, but he obviously isn't enough. I just feel when there is little experience it is better to have that variation. Lewis is still a good prospect in this earlier season English conditions.

ReputationRep:
    I want to join. Ayaz you should be more organized. See the first post of my soc. The link is in my socities thingy

ReputationRep:
    OK! the soc is up and running! who wants to join?
    i need a few leaders... first come first serve basis!
    reserved seats for angel and rahamra :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuheen)
    I want to join. Ayaz you should be more organized. See the first post of my soc. The link is in my socities thingy
    how would you like to be a leader

ReputationRep:
    How many leader's do you want? I wouldn't mind being a leader though...i already lead the TSR Eco Soc.

ReputationRep:
    Ok..

ReputationRep:
    How many leader's do you want? I wouldn't mind being a leader though...i already lead the TSR Eco Soc.
    not many. just some who can manage the soc.

ReputationRep:
    I dont see any icon in the soc list..

ReputationRep:
    I dont see any icon in the soc list..
    um.. look for a cricket ball, on page 4. The cricket soc

ReputationRep:
    Ok done..you have to go to manage your soc, then add a leader and then type my name.

ReputationRep:
    ok... done

ReputationRep:
    yep, your a leader now. do whatever you want :p:

ReputationRep:
    Now to fix the soc..

ReputationRep:
    thanks dude! tell me when your done... i know 2 more people who want to join, but WONT unless its 'organised'

ReputationRep:
    I can't edit your first post..so you have to do it. Make a members list. Delete the stuff you wrote. On the first line on bold write The Cricket Society. The members list will come next.

ReputationRep:
    http://thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php?do=join&socid=214 - put this link above the members list. Tell people to follow the link to apply to this society so that they can be given the member icon.

ReputationRep:
    ok... doing it.

ReputationRep:
    wait nuheen. im P.M'ing you.

ReputationRep:
    Don't keep unnecessary things in the first post. Cut the description short.

ReputationRep:
    did you get the P.M? tell me when you do.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.