The Student Room Group

So horny!

Long story short, I want sex. With a stranger. I have a boyfriend.

How do I make these thoughts go away :frown: :frown:

(I'm being completely serious, maybe it's the fact that it's a long-term relationship; I seem to be bored with my partner and I'm longing for some variety, but obviously I shouldn't!)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ask your boyfriend to wear a mask and a penis extender.
Distract yourself by reading books, watch tv or go out with friends?
Reply 3
Me love you long time?
Reply 4
call me
Reply 5
Dump him?
I wish people like you would just... :handface:
Get in the van.
Reply 7
roleplay
Reply 8
if that's true, seems like these two should meet then. or at least skype. :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous

(I'm being completely serious, maybe it's the fact that it's a long-term relationship; I seem to be bored with my partner and I'm longing for some variety, but obviously I shouldn't!)

This is perfectly natural, especially in a long term relationship.

Do you and your boyfriend have regular satisfying sex, or has it started to get a bit less frequent and less exciting....?

You've got 2 options as I see it:

1. Make every effort to spice things up with your boyfriend, try roleplay, sex in unusual/risky locations, dressing up, anything that introduces a bit of variety and arouses you both.

2. Have a very discreet fling, or maybe even just a virtual fling; something that satisfies your urges but your bf doesn't find out about. If your OH doesn't know about something it can't hurt him.

I'd say that option 1 was preferable, but it might take a bit of option 2 to quench your thirst for variety and excitement....
Reply 10
Original post by kristinaalovesu
Distract yourself by reading books, watch tv or go out with friends?

This isn't 1758... the OP can have sex if she wants...
Reply 11
Original post by spritzelme
if that's true, seems like these two should meet then. or at least skype. :tongue:

The two could a couple bored of each other.
Reply 12
Roleplay :awesome:
Reply 13
Original post by Elf.
Dump him?
I wish people like you would just... :handface:

But I love him, it's just that our sex life is less than exciting at the minute. When he comes home at night it's straight to the TV or Xbox, dinner, more of the same and then bed at night. And I don't want to do anything sexual when I'm tired.

Every time I advance him during the evening, he will go with it, but I have suggested to him that I want to be the one "seduced" and he refuses to start anything in case I say no. This is probably due to his low self-esteem.

If anyone hasn't noticed yet, I am not looking for a way to have sex with some random person, it's just that I have strangers on my mind when I'm horny and I really really hate this and I want to make it go away! So no, I do not want to skype with that other person :s-smilie:
Reply 14

Do him a favour and leave him before you cheat on him because you're bored of him and some exciting bad boy comes along.
why dont you talk him into swinging? or dogging? or maybe i have just been watching those late night documentaries on Dave TV
pm pm pm pm :smile:
But I love him, it's just that our sex life is less than exciting at the minute. When he comes home at night it's straight to the TV or Xbox, dinner, more of the same and then bed at night. And I don't want to do anything sexual when I'm tired.

Every time I advance him during the evening, he will go with it, but I have suggested to him that I want to be the one "seduced" and he refuses to start anything in case I say no. This is probably due to his low self-esteem.
If anyone hasn't noticed yet, I am not looking for a way to have sex with some random person, it's just that I have strangers on my mind when I'm horny and I really really hate this and I want to make it go away! So no, I do not want to skype with that other person :s-smilie:

Or he doesn't find you attractive, maybe you are hideously ugly as well as annoying :colondollar:

Come to me my pretty :wink:
Reply 19
Original post by Potential Trigger
Or he doesn't find you attractive, maybe you are hideously ugly as well as annoying :colondollar:

Annoying? Why? :frown:

And umm I wouldn't call myself hideous, he's definitely attracted to me :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending