Reply 20
Eternal Idol
Not even closer ... but nice try.

I'm sorry?!?

Ben
Reply 21
Agent-Orange
we had william shakespear, winston churchill

Shakespeare could be a good one but there are still controversies about his person.

Churchill? Come on ... I could beat that fat with Machiavello.
USA are ideots!!!!!!!, what happened in Iraq, thay killed British through friendly fire, their armies are porley trained and the only reason they are strong is because of the size of their country, hoiw many yankies die compared to the British in wars?
Reply 23
Satan
USA are ideots!!!!!!!, what happened in Iraq, thay killed British through friendly fire, their armies are porley trained and the only reason they are strong is because of the size of their country, hoiw many yankies die compared to the British in wars?

I agree... hehe.
Reply 24
Eternal Idol
Shakespeare could be a good one but there are still controversies about his person.

Churchill? Come on ... I could beat that fat with Machiavello.

I still don't see how you 'beat' Newton!

Ben
!!!!!!!WHO!!!!!! (Machiavello)
Reply 26
Ben.S.
I still don't see how you 'beat' Newton!

Ben

I've said Leonardo da Vinci, too far away from Newton.
Reply 27
Eternal Idol
I've said Leonardo da Vinci, too far away from Newton.

What do you mean - too far away?

Ben
Reply 28
Ben.S.
What do you mean - too far away?

Ben

Leonardo da Vinci included lot more fields than Isaac Newton and he was always excellent at them.
at least we have a monarchy
Reply 30
Satan
at least we have a monarchy

Indeed I count that as negative ...
Reply 31
Eternal Idol
Leonardo da Vinci included lot more fields than Isaac Newton and he was always excellent at them.

Yes, but I think Newton has had more of an impact on the world...unless you can convince me otherwise...

Ben
it is part of history and tradition, at least we do not let go of who we are and our roots!!
Reply 33
Ben.S.
Yes, but I think Newton has had more of an impact on the world...unless you can convince me otherwise...

Ben

What impact? The people don't really need to know about gravity for example, it was already there...

Galileo Galilei could match up with Isaac Newton.

Cristobal Colon is another name that discovered something that was already there.
Reply 34
Satan
it is part of history and tradition, at least we do not let go of who we are and our roots!!

Yep, you have always been slaves of your masters.
i dont like the queen but we were able to get a probe on to mars it may have failed but we still got it up there
we also have Brunel who was the designer who designed the three biggest boats of his time and also designed a few of the biggest bridges in the world, not bad for a little country.
Reply 37
Eternal Idol
What impact? The people don't really need to know about gravity for example, it was already there...

Galileo Galilei could match up with Isaac Newton.

Cristobal Colon is another name that discovered something that was already there.

Oh, I'm sorry - and there was I under the impression that calculus was revolutionary and important...

I think you'll find that 'the people' don't have to know anything!

Ben
Reply 38
Agent-Orange
i dont like the queen but we were able to get a probe on to mars it may have failed but we still got it up there

You are not mentioning anyone but ok.
My turn, Enrico Fermi.
Reply 39
Ben.S.
Oh, I'm sorry - and there was I under the impression that calculus was revolutionary and important...

I think you'll find that 'the people' don't have to know anything!

Ben

That is a good achievemnt but he stills not closer to da Vinci.

Anyway I got a comment on that and is Gottfried Leibniz.

Latest

Trending

Trending