This discussion is closed.
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
See my point? I think we could name almost any country in the world and point out any number of things we find distasteful about that country. So what?
You are right, now see who is the first that post here... vienna95 can't backup or accept the actions of the countries that she defend so she opened this thread...
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
You are right, now see who is the first that post here... vienna95 can't backup or accept the actions of the countries that she defend so she opened this thread...
Perhaps she can't do that because she simply isn't here? Congratulations, you've won a battle against an absent enemy!
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, perhaps Vienna didn't. But I did. And I'm still waiting for your reposte!
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Perhaps she can't do that because she simply isn't here? Congratulations, you've won a battle against an absent enemy!
She was here when she posted that and before, if you don't have a clue of what are we talking about please read the thread.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, perhaps Vienna didn't. But I did. And I'm still waiting for your reposte!
Howard, I don't agree with you, you invaded Ireland, that's a good thing?
You invaded India, Falkland Island wich according to her are in British continental waters... are you agree?

South Africa, Palestine...
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
She was here when she posted that and before, if you don't have a clue of what are we talking about please read the thread.
I have, you moron. Your ignorance is insurmountable.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
"McCarthyism", or McCarthy's communist witchhunts occurred in......erm......the USA.

Vietnam...........erm........... Britain didn't take part in the Vietnam (though in my view it should have)

Northern Ireland. Northern Ireland is a part of Britain. The MAJORITY of the population are protestant folks who consider themselves British and want to remain a part of Britain.

Falklands. An example of Britain defending an overseas dependency, again populated by people who consider themselves British, and not Argentinian. Imagine Sicily being invaded by a foreign power. Would the Italian government sit with their thumbs up their asses?

India. An example of British colonialism. Just like Italian colonization of.......erm..........Ethiopia.. ......

I really don't see how any citizen of a country that founded modern day fascism has much to bark about.

So, stop making a ****** out of yourself in public.
Because Italy had colonies UK is right about having colonies too?
Nope.

You invaded all those places, there's no way to defend that.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have, you moron. Your ignorance is insurmountable.
Congratulations.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I admit I havent read all of this thread but from what I have read it is pathetic. Its a slanging match between Italy and England.

Eternal Idol, you contradict yourself badly.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nope.

Of course there isn't, but every country has done something regrettable in it's past. Italy had the Roman Empire, England had the commonwealth and the USA had slavery. Even the church has the Spanish Inqusition under it's belt. Put simply, these past disputes have long been resolved, and arguing about it is completely irrelevant.
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nope.

WTF? And the Romans just visited did they?
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
WTF? And the Romans just visited did they?
So? I said they were right? Nope.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Of course there isn't, but every country has done something regrettable in it's past. Italy had the Roman Empire, England had the commonwealth and the USA had slavery. Even the church has the Spanish Inqusition under it's belt. Put simply, these past disputes have long been resolved, and arguing about it is completely irrelevant.
So?
I already agree about that with Howard, don't you have your own Opinion?

Whatever...

ADDING: Indeed look at my first sentence of my very first post.

'Do you think that your history is inmaculated?'

vienna95 is the one that says the opposite, not me.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So?
I already agree about that with Howard, don't you have your own Opinion?

Whatever...
You moron! I am trying to say that your ignorant whinging is completely unneccessary. This "my country is better than you're country" argument is just immature. Grow up.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You moron! I am trying to say that your ignorant whinging is completely unneccessary. This "my country is better than you're country" argument is just immature. Grow up.
Congratulations, after a couple of posts you finally said what you wanted to say. I didn't started that kind of argue.
Read the thread again, someone said that I was bitter about not being from a country that ruled the world ...
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So? I said they were right? Nope.
So why are you having a go at Britain past when most of us admit in the past we have done wrong?

Or is it just something personal?
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Howard, I don't agree with you, you invaded Ireland, that's a good thing?
You invaded India, Falkland Island wich according to her are in British continental waters... are you agree?
The Falkland Islands are a British dependency that are not in international waters because there exists a 200 mile exclusion zone around them.

Northern Ireland is a part of the UK, populated by a majority of protestant British who DO NOT WISH to become a part of a united Republic. Period. Full Stop. Get over it.

Your scant historical knowledge of the British history in Ireland and India is not enough for you to have any grievence with the Brits any more than I have a grievence with the Italians or the Argentinians on account of their sins, as discussed above.

Basically, you've come on here to post ludicrous and irrelevant comments based on stereotypes and a piss poor knowledge of British history.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
So why are you having a go at Britain past when most of us admit in the past we have done wrong?

Or is it just something personal?
Look at my first post, 'Do you think that your history is inmaculated?' .

vienna95 opened this thread and I've answered that to her, if she doesn't admit it is her problem not mine.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The Falkland Islands are a British dependency that are not in international waters because there exists a 200 mile exclusion zone around them.

Northern Ireland is a part of the UK, populated by a majority of protestant British who DO NOT WISH to become a part of a united Republic. Period. Full Stop. Get over it.

Your scant historical knowledge of the British history in Ireland and India is not enough for you to have any grievence with the Brits any more than I have a grievence with the Italians or the Argentinians on account of their sins, as discussed above.

Basically, you've come on here to post ludicrous and irrelevant comments based on stereotypes and a piss poor knowledge of British history.
Nope, again, 'Do you think that your history is inmaculated?'.
That's what I said, I didn't started the thread.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Congratulations, after a couple of posts you finally said what you wanted to say. I didn't started that kind of argue.
Read the thread again, someone said that I was bitter about not being from a country that ruled the world ...
From someone so low down the pecking order, you really seem to enjoy throwing dung at those above you. This thread is just contrived, semi-rascist, nationalist waste. I have read a lot of your posts, and 9 times out of 10, it's moronic. Everything you say seems to emerge from the last century.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (389)
67.3%
No (189)
32.7%

Watched Threads