Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I get a gf? How do I make someone my gf? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealDarthVader)
    If you're low on confidence and inexperienced, you might need to settle for a fat chick.

Then starve them and make them become a gym rat-you have yourself a hot chick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Biker, I really appreciate the help.

I've tried being nice, kind and helpful for everyone. It's worked to a certain degree, but I think it gets me categorised into this 'come for help only' guy and this 'over-helpful' guy who people are naturally wary of. I'm always there for people (not just girls, but guys too) but I don't seem to get any response and even when I do, its only just till its over and then its back to their routine and me the excluded one. I can make some people laugh but I cannot take anyone anywhere -_- I've tried being funny and it works, and I've tried being nice and its work too but I get no 'friendships' just acquaintance after acquaintance.
    You don't need to be so to everyone. Just people you regularly hang around and see often. Yeah, its good to make new friends, but only when you've secured a few first.

At least they recognize you as a helpful person, and that's always a good thing. Try not to be overly helpful, however. Don't jump at every oppertunity to help everyone. If someone directly comes to you asking for help, fine. And obviously if you see someone upset and they're on their own. However, there are times when you don't go actively looking to help people; let them ask you.

You will be getting response, they just wont tell you. I would say that they are generally thankful to have you there to help them. If it runs into that routine again and again, then the people you've chosen maybe aren't the best.

If you can make people laugh, then that's also a start. People will like you more if you make them laugh, and laughter = happiness.

You may not be able to take anyone anywhere within the first few weeks, maybe months? But give it time. Making great friends like that isn't a quick process.

An acquaintance is a terrific start. You have to know someone before you can befriend them. Be patient, and you'll be fine. :yep:

(Original post by DH-Biker)
    You don't need to be so to everyone. Just people you regularly hang around and see often. Yeah, its good to make new friends, but only when you've secured a few first.

At least they recognize you as a helpful person, and that's always a good thing. Try not to be overly helpful, however. Don't jump at every oppertunity to help everyone. If someone directly comes to you asking for help, fine. And obviously if you see someone upset and they're on their own. However, there are times when you don't go actively looking to help people; let them ask you.

You will be getting response, they just wont tell you. I would say that they are generally thankful to have you there to help them. If it runs into that routine again and again, then the people you've chosen maybe aren't the best.

If you can make people laugh, then that's also a start. People will like you more if you make them laugh, and laughter = happiness.

You may not be able to take anyone anywhere within the first few weeks, maybe months? But give it time. Making great friends like that isn't a quick process.

An acquaintance is a terrific start. You have to know someone before you can befriend them. Be patient, and you'll be fine. :yep:
    I will keep your advice in mind. Be 'slow' in making friends. You are a true online friend

I'd like to be your friend but I don't want to lose my anonymity

Hope, I can talk to you again soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gavzzz)
    http://www.doubleyourdating.com/

Oddly enough the guy who made this has very good advice and I recommend taking a look!

Oh and don't buy the stuff, get it another way like a torrent download or you tube vid. Good Luck!
    Oh god...not these PUA guys.

Women are not stupid lifeforms who can simply be aquired through some sort of technique. There is no way to make a girl your girlfriend through advice given on the internet. All girls are different. Maybe you can trick girls into getting with you and giving it up, but do this in the long term and you will be a hella lonely guy. The best way to find the girl for you is to be honest, be yourself and be happy with who you are. People can sniff this out.

ReputationRep:
    I've actually tried giving out chocolate before... serious.

Try covering your penis in chocolate and giving that out.

ReputationRep:
    Sex them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealDarthVader)
    If you're low on confidence and inexperienced, you might need to settle for a fat chick.

How do I do that?
    Hahahaha,
    "How do I settle for a fat chick?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jblackmoustache)
    Oh god...not these PUA guys.

Women are not stupid lifeforms who can simply be aquired through some sort of technique. There is no way to make a girl your girlfriend through advice given on the internet. All girls are different. Maybe you can trick girls into getting with you and giving it up, but do this in the long term and you will be a hella lonely guy. The best way to find the girl for you is to be honest, be yourself and be happy with who you are. People can sniff this out.
    If it works, use it.

EDIT - I do admit though that most of these people talk BS but, for me at least, this guy speaks sense.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.