Imperial Business School Vs Durham Business School for MSc in Finance?? Watch

• View Poll Results: Imperial Business School Vs Durham Business School
    Imperial Business School
    86.96%
    Durham Business School
    13.04%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrPhs)
    hey, cool. which uni? u mind sharing ur background?
    I'm in the 4th year of a MMath Mathematics and Statistics at Oxford (as is my friend). No relevant work experience, but some good stuff on my CV. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ineedaplace)
    just so you know i am offerholder, will take a loan and took a year out to earn cash for it. Big risk = possible reward
    yes you're right!But I am afraid because of recession things are more difficult and the equation is like :
    Big risk> possible reward

but just so you know I will go for it!I will apply for a loan and if I get it then I will go to Imperial I cross my fingers!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henryt)
    I'm in the 4th year of a MMath Mathematics and Statistics at Oxford (as is my friend). No relevant work experience, but some good stuff on my CV. What about you?
    That's a great course!!. I'm B.Eng EEE, MSc. Photonic Networks, PhD in laser physics. Experience in consulting, project management and EU research project R&D and management.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.