Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by digitalis)
    I'm nice!
    Haha I know you are. Your just usually very direct, which isn't a bad thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryan118244)
    Haha I know you are. Your just usually very direct, which isn't a bad thing.
    Directly nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryan118244)
    Your just usually very direct, which isn't a bad thing.
    Why **** about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by digitalis)
    Why **** about?
    I agree.

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to say good luck OP! I kinda know how you feel, I fell pregnant with my daughter a couple of years ago and assumed I'd never be able to do my degree. Yet here I am waiting to start uni in
    september (although I'm not doing anything near as difficult as medicine!!).

It sounds like you're very determined, I really hope you get in - make your little one proud

ReputationRep:
    Just to let people know, I got a conditional offer for medicine for Glasgow. I am actually going to be a doctor.

It hasn't sunk in just yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harbour Seal)
    I am actually going to be a doctor.
    Well, just got that small task of passing five years of med school first

ReputationRep:
    Always killing my buzz man.

ReputationRep:
    Just to let people know, I got a conditional offer for medicine for Glasgow. I am actually going to be a doctor.

Arghhhhhhhh....!!!! That is FANTASTIC!!!!

Well done you. Well deserved.

ReputationRep:
    :party: :happy2:

ReputationRep:

Reading your story and then reading this post makes me so happy :')!!! CONGRATS!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations, what an achievement!!! I'm sure that given your life experiences it will make you a more compassionate and understanding doctor. Good on Glasgow too for giving you the opportunity.

From my third hand experience of my son's predicament, who also wants to do medicine, but did a re-sit due to a whole school issue, I know it's not easy. Well done on getting into med school and for making a better life for you and your daughter

Good luck!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.