Turn on thread page Beta

Social Services save this child from her stupid mother!!! watch

Announcements

An excuse of a mother injects her 8 year old daughter with Botox. Why does she need to harm the poor child by injecting poison into her fragile and developing body!?!? Social Services or even the Medical Association should intervene, this is child abuse.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...r-pageant.html

ReputationRep:
    She wants a boob and a nose job soon? SHE'S ****ING 8!

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    This actually makes me feel sick. Has anyone seen the programme Toddlers and Tiaras? It's this kind of reinforcement of beauty being a priority which is screwing up young girls! For goodness sake, she's 8 years old! At 8 all I was preoccupied with was pictures of cute animals. You can't know how your life will turn out at 8 years old - how can her mum predetermine her life plan and say SHE IS GOING TO BE a model when she has the opportunity to do anything she wants. It's not nice, it's not clever and it's not fair. She's brainwashing her daughter into an obsession with how she looks.

ReputationRep:
    That girl is going to be screwed up by adulthood, I feel so sorry for her.

"I know one day she will be a model, actress or singer" What a ridiculous thing to say, she has to have some natural beauty to be a model, she must have good acting skills to be an actress, and she must have a good voice at least to be a singer. Filling her with botox and waxing her so she looks like a kid for the rest of her life isn't going to change any of those. ****ing dreadful..

Also "My friends think it's cool I have all the treatments and they want to be like me. I check every night for wrinkles, when I see some I want more injections." See now she goes to school and makes her friends think this kind of thing is right, and she has been brainwashed herself.

ReputationRep:
    "More mothers should do it for their daughters."

Urm ok :s:

ReputationRep:
    To be fair id hit that

ReputationRep:
    Never to young for a boob job, a boob reduction on the other hand ...

ReputationRep:
    Why are the mothers of these girls inevitably fat losers me wonders? :rolleyes:

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.