Turn on thread page Beta

I have a Hairy Penis.... and Don't like it watch

Ok, so it's really annoying me! I am quite a decent size in terms of measurements but thats not really what we care about is it, its how big it looks and what we do with it.
    On paper I am proud to say I am very well blessed but it looks about 2 whole inches smaller then it really is when I don't remove the hair! Also I doubt all that hair is nice for a guy when he... well ventures down!

I have tried several things: First shaved, didn't go to well! bit or a rash :-S. second wax, same problem and the pain was beyond description! Thirdly I got a pair of tweezers and plucked each individual hair free from the base of my penis, leaving my sack and everything else, literally just removing hair on the penis its self. No one knows about my regime and I didn't let anyone see it before I started doing this.

Well I was really pleased with the results from plucking it, it looks huge and I've had several comments on how big it is, from guys I've slept with and even a guy I've been to gym with who's seen me in the shower has refereed to it when we been at the pub with the lads lol. Well.... This guy I'm really into heard about it and well it was a good starting block to reel him in and now we've got inside each others heads, I think it looks like we're going to be an item very soon!

My problem is, this plucking regime is very time consuming! Also it needs regular upkeep, I don't do it all the time, only for when I know others might see it. Also you can kinda see pores of where the hair comes through the skin when its quite cold, which isn't nice (still looks better than the hair though)!

I don't want to have to keep this regime up but don't want to loose the results either, ts really helped with my confidence. Also I know my boyfriend to be (fingers crossed) won't ditch me if it looked smaller theres a bit more to our bond then that! (besides his is really tiny) At the same time he loves my **** and well, I want to fulfill him etc.

So basically how do I stop my regime but maintain the results? Any ideas?

???????????????????????????????? ?????????

ReputationRep:
    Cool story bro, keep me updated with your regime and let us know how you fulfilled him :sexface:
    P.S. How the **** did you wax? ouchh even the thought of it makes me cringe. Why don't you use a hair-removal cream?

ReputationRep:
    My ball sack is hairy, just sayin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    My ball sack is hairy, just sayin.
    pluck the *******s then

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what drew me to this thread, but I really, really wish I hadn't.

ReputationRep:
    Knob.

didya getit?

Personally waxing is better than plucking (quicker too, just what you want no? quickness?) but that is just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok, so it's really annoying me! I am quite a decent size in terms of measurements but thats not really what we care about is it, its how big it looks and what we do with it.
    On paper I am proud to say I am very well blessed but it looks about 2 whole inches smaller then it really is when I don't remove the hair! Also I doubt all that hair is nice for a guy when he... well ventures down!

I have tried several things: First shaved, didn't go to well! bit or a rash :-S. second wax, same problem and the pain was beyond description! Thirdly I got a pair of tweezers and plucked each individual hair free from the base of my penis, leaving my sack and everything else, literally just removing hair on the penis its self. No one knows about my regime and I didn't let anyone see it before I started doing this.

Well I was really pleased with the results from plucking it, it looks huge and I've had several comments on how big it is, from guys I've slept with and even a guy I've been to gym with who's seen me in the shower has refereed to it when we been at the pub with the lads lol. Well.... This guy I'm really into heard about it and well it was a good starting block to reel him in and now we've got inside each others heads, I think it looks like we're going to be an item very soon!

My problem is, this plucking regime is very time consuming! Also it needs regular upkeep, I don't do it all the time, only for when I know others might see it. Also you can kinda see pores of where the hair comes through the skin when its quite cold, which isn't nice (still looks better than the hair though)!

I don't want to have to keep this regime up but don't want to loose the results either, ts really helped with my confidence. Also I know my boyfriend to be (fingers crossed) won't ditch me if it looked smaller theres a bit more to our bond then that! (besides his is really tiny) At the same time he loves my **** and well, I want to fulfill him etc.

shave? or dare i say it, Brazilian wax

ReputationRep:
    Use a trimmer you dumb ****, who uses a shaver down there

Edit: are you gay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Urm... trim?

ReputationRep:
    :eyeball:

Is this why boys always leave a load of pubes in the bath?

ReputationRep:
    Unleash the beast :awesome:

(Didn't read )

ReputationRep:
    Oh... when you said you had a hairy penis I thought you meant like hair all the way up the shaft...

What you've described is normal, as far as I know. Isn't there some sort of treatment to stop hair growing there? Something to do with lasers or stem cells or fire or something I think.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.