And me, unfortunately. French and this exam tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatRox)
    ow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hf1992)
    wat u going over?
    I'm doing Aggression, relationships and perception.

Ive done Group display essay and hormonal/neural practise essay for aggression tonight.

Just done a effects of early life on relationships essay. Just looking at maintenance and breakdown.

I think 1 of those 2 in relationships and aggression will come up. I hope so anyway.

And im gunna take a massive risk with perception and just learn facial recognition and prospagnosia in detail and hope to god it comes up.

What about you? What grade do you want?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatRox)
    which are you revising most for? I do German too. Languages exams are tough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatistheanswer???)
    I'm doing Aggression, relationships and perception.

Ive done Group display essay and hormonal/neural practise essay for aggression tonight.

Just done a effects of early life on relationships essay. Just looking at maintenance and breakdown.

I think 1 of those 2 in relationships and aggression will come up. I hope so anyway.

And im gunna take a massive risk with perception and just learn facial recognition and prospagnosia in detail and hope to god it comes up.

What about you? What grade do you want?
    im doing eating disorders, otherwise my revision is exactly the same as urs man. groups display, hormonal/neural. Early experience and dissolution.

Going for an A lol. Well that's what i need anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hf1992)
    im doing eating disorders, otherwise my revision is exactly the same as urs man. groups display, hormonal/neural. Early experience and dissolution.

Going for an A lol. Well that's what i need anyway
    Do you think we will be safe to just hammer group display and hormonal/neural for aggression and early experience and dissolution for relationships.

Or do you think AQA will be ***** and do something that has already been done that we have not prepared.

Also just my opinion i think they will split up relationships in order to get in maintenance and breakdown if they pick that question or if not they may still put a short question in about breakdown then essay on early experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatistheanswer???)
    Do you think we will be safe to just hammer group display and hormonal/neural for aggression and early experience and dissolution for relationships.

Or do you think AQA will be ***** and do something that has already been done that we have not prepared.

Also just my opinion i think they will split up relationships in order to get in maintenance and breakdown if they pick that question or if not they may still put a short question in about breakdown then essay on early experience.
    My teacher said they wont repeat as unit 3 is like the old spec unit 4. AQA shouldn't do that God-willing lolll. we shud be okay dude.

ReputationRep:
    Can't sleep! I've decided last minute not to risk it and revise everything. Stress!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safwaansh)
    Can't sleep! I've decided last minute not to risk it and revise everything. Stress!!!
    How and why on earth would you do that now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TGBuble)
    *raises hand*
    Me Me Me!
    Its the most horrific topic ever :'(
    According to this thread, the prediction is for Evolution to come up, but tbh you never know with the way exams are going this year
    GOOD LUCK!
    Its soooo boring!!! Although i dont mind evolution of intelligence.. thats foraging, tool use and design, group size etc...?

GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!

ReputationRep:
    Alright chumps, times up. Let's do this! LEEEEEEEROYYYY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKINS!!!

ReputationRep:
    If the question asks you about biological explanations for something, does that include evolutionary explanations also??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annagxd)
    If the question asks you about biological explanations for something, does that include evolutionary explanations also??
    I don't think so... e.g. for aggression, biological would be neuronal+ hormonal and genetic, whereas evolutionary would be infidelity, jealousy and possibly groups displays as being adaptive...

ReputationRep:
    I'm really hoping maintenance/breakdown won't come up, I'm quite wobbly on these. Would much rather prefer sexual selection or early/adolescent experiences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monkajanik)
    I don't think so... e.g. for aggression, biological would be neuronal+ hormonal and genetic, whereas evolutionary would be infidelity, jealousy and possibly groups displays as being adaptive...
    What about relationships? What would you write if they asked you about biological explanations, as there is only a page on evolutionary (i.e. sexual selection) And on eating disorder would biological explanations only refer to neural mechanisms or also evolutionary explanations? thanks for your help!

ReputationRep:
    If they ask you about the influence of parent-child relationships and peer interactions on adult relationships, do you inlcude childhood experiences or adolescent experiences??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cor_fortis)
    Its soooo boring!!! Although i dont mind evolution of intelligence.. thats foraging, tool use and design, group size etc...?

GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!
    Yeah thats what its all about
    and theres Brain Size as well, if you did that?
    i think we did errm... Brain Size, Ecology Theory and Social Theory for Evolution of Intelligence

How screwed are you if Psychometric or Information Processiong Theories come up!?!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 7, 2012

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.