Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When me and my mate calzinho went to accommodation day on saturday, we chose The Tannery and Montague Burton, however Montague Burton was our favourite but a current leeds grad told us it was over subscribed and The Tannery wasn't.

Which one is a better social life and also has anyone got any thoughts on which one is better and why?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    what did you think of the tannery?

ReputationRep:
    it was very nice, good rooms and looks pretty modern, its a short walk to the center and the uni so i like it? Its just weather me and my mate can sort something out with the rooms, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sambenson10)
    it was very nice, good rooms and looks pretty modern, its a short walk to the center and the uni so i like it? Its just weather me and my mate can sort something out with the rooms, what about you?
    i didn't get to see it that's Why I'm asking you :lol: i like the sound of the rooms tho. What did you think of the kitchen? I heard it's getting refurbished and yea very convenient location for me i thought

ReputationRep:
    I saw them both the tannery had nice big rooms with en-suites, they were lovely and they had nice kitechen like james bailies, but i would say cleaner :P but yeah they told us they were gettins refurbished at the tannery
    and montague burton was nice i love it there to be fair, its closer to uni and i liked the bbq area looked very social x

ReputationRep:
    THE TANNERY sounds better, double bed and en-suite, yes iiii

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.