Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

snapped my banjo whilst playing GTA watch

ReputationRep:
    You masturbate off GTA? I think you have issues, mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mevidek)
    well yeah, I know that banjo but what is his Banjo?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulu...epuce_of_penis

ReputationRep:
    ahh the frenulum, that must be painful...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mevidek)
    ahh the frenulum, that must be painful...
    everyone says that, but i got mine pierced a few years back and i must say it was the least painful piercing i've ever had :/

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a banjo. My Dad sold it :ashamed2:.

Edit: Oh :teehee:.

ReputationRep:
    And I hate people like you who can't take a joke and label anyone who tries to be different / funny as a "troll"

ReputationRep:
    *Creak* *Creak*

ReputationRep:
    I bet you were shagging the disk really seeing as your **** is that small...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    everyone says that, but i got mine pierced a few years back and i must say it was the least painful piercing i've ever had :/
    that's disgusting...

He must have been choking that bishop REAL hard...

ReputationRep:
    be thankful mate, yours wasnt as bad as mine. My second ever girl was giving me head, she had braces, banjo got caught, she pulled away, more like getting it ripped off than a snap, blood everywhere, some of my foreskin caught in her braces, couldn't masturbate for two months = worst snapping of banjo ever.

but i ran into the bathroom and washed it in the shower then put cotton wool over it then put a condom on to hold the cotton wool in place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by setna91)
    just wondering what I should do. I snapped my banjo last night as I was masturbating off GTA when CJ was with a prostitute, it really hurts and I think it's infected. what should I do?
    how is your banjo now mate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philbphil)
    be thankful mate, yours wasnt as bad as mine. My second ever girl was giving me head, she had braces, banjo got caught, she pulled away, more like getting it ripped off than a snap, blood everywhere, some of my foreskin caught in her braces, couldn't masturbate for two months = worst snapping of banjo ever.

but i ran into the bathroom and washed it in the shower then put cotton wool over it then put a condom on to hold the cotton wool in place.
    thats unlucky man

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I think it's just better if you chop it off. At least you'll never have that problem again. *shrugs*

Blow yourself up with rockets so you appear outside a hospital. You'll lose your guns and some money, but at least you'll have your banjo back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rooney1000)
    thats unlucky man
    just slightly...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma :)!)
    Tbh I think it's just better if you chop it off. At least you'll never have that problem again. *shrugs*
    why dont u suck his banjo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kohta)
    It's threads like this that make me glad I'm circumcised.
    i don't know if that's meant to be a pun but... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    why dont u suck his banjo
    Wouldn't that hurt him at this present, delicate time?

ReputationRep:
    go to the store and buy a new string

ReputationRep:
    how is your banjo now mate?
    it's healing nicely mate, thank you everybody for your support, hopefully I still have my best masturbating days ahead of me

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.