Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I signed up as a laugh, but now getting strangely addicted! Anybody else in the same boat?

I met my boyfriend on there

ReputationRep:
    Where am I ?

OK Cupid is a million times better, honest!

ReputationRep:
    PlentyOfFish should be approached with caution. Many women on dating sites are there for a reason. They're either insane, wierd, slutty, got mental health problems, or come with tons of baggage (e.g. a kid, a boyfriend in prison, etc)

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. For some reason I would trust the paid dating services, rather than the free ones. But you're doing it for a laugh so..

ReputationRep:
    I signed up so I could find out if it's user interface really was as bad as it looked.

Answer: Yes

I can think of only one website in the world I'd rather visit less than that: Clicky

ReputationRep:
    Why would anyone choose a paid dating site over a free one?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.