ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loonyplatypus)
    I'm so flattered.
    I am too.

:smug:

ReputationRep:
    when mirrors you look into don't instantly crack, that much

ReputationRep:
    you make a 'RATE ME OUT OF 10 (pics included)' thread.

ReputationRep:
    To reuse the JPEG I posted on here with the same "witty comment " as last time this exact thread came up or not too..? Hmmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MilaneseCat)
    I am too.

me too surprisingly

ReputationRep:
    I only ever seem to get male attention at work (I work at KFC)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiliee21)
    I only ever seem to get male attention at work (I work at KFC)
    But how? That KFC uniform is such a turn on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MilaneseCat)
    I am too.

(Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    me too surprisingly
    go away lads i saw her first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Like, genuinely, I have no idea. I don't think I'm ugly, but I don't know where I'd stand on the grand scheme of things, as in on that scale out of ten that boys notoriously rate girls on...

I have been told I'm stunning, beautiful, hot...that I look like a model...I do attract a fair amount of male attention...I'm usually catcalled at, men do approach me now...I have kissed a few guys that I would have put as out of my league...I can look pretty in photos...

But on the other hand, I can look hideous in photos, and I have learnt how to position myself to get my best side, so are the pretty photos void, as I've been tactical?...I do wear make-up and dress up for a night out...I don't always attract male attention, in school I recieved relatively none. I've never had a proper boyfriend.

So how do you know? Do you have an idea of where you would go on this rank thing? (One of my male friends mentioned that he and some other boys were discussing ranks of girls, and he said I came up but wouldn't tell me what they said...) More recently I went to meet up with a guy I had sort-of-not-really been seeing, and he was with his friends and they were talking about how the girls that one of the boys kept getting with were dogs. And I could feel myself being assessed by them for being 'worthy' of their friend and it just made me feel really self-conscious....hence, rant.

Anyway, yeah, how do you know?

Well, if someone has said that, trust them.

I think I'm ugly, people say I'm not so I just trust them. If you seriously think that you need improving, improve!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugbyladosc)
    go away lads i saw her first
    Lucky guy. I'll get her every other Saturday. you can take the rest of the week.

ReputationRep:
    Even my mother won't tell me I'm pretty :sad:
    Are you being serious?! you're gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    I'd say I'm average, but I dress in a way that makes me stand out by wearing a lot of bright colours and bold designs. I try to work with what I have. The general standard of the men and women I date are pretty good looking though so I guess I can't be too bad.

ReputationRep:
    Go on http://www.hotornot.com and look at the women on there (take 2-3 marks out of 10 off each of them) and see how you think you compare :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mBadAtMaths)
    But how? That KFC uniform is such a turn on!
    Its awful! and we're not allowed to wear makeup

though im not going to lie, it makes my boobs look huge so that might be why. (im a 32G anyway so thats quite a feet if something can make them look bigger)

ReputationRep:
    No girlfriends=Not very

I'm more of a low self confidence comedian :P

ReputationRep:
    Visually or personality?
    Because attractiveness involves both...

ReputationRep:
    I just meant is as a joke but now that I think about it... my mum actually doesn't compliment me - how very sad :rofl:

Thanks anyway, although those pictures are edited and stuff

And to the guys 'fighting' over me - you're coming across as ever so slightly creepy :p:
    Did we boost your self esteem?

ReputationRep:
    Looks-wise, I think I would be happy with my appearance if I didn't have panda eyes the size of sauce pans (prolonged and un-fixable sleep deprivation ) and gained a few kilograms in muscle.

Personality-wise, I guess some women will find me attractive and others won't. Self-esteem is pretty low atm as I'm unemployed and have very few friends near home - so those won't help.

Overall I'd say I'm prima facie not unattractive...

ReputationRep:
    My mum said I looked "disgusting" the other day. Thanks mum.

ReputationRep:
    when you look into the mirror and it doesn't commit suicide itself.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.