Turn on thread page Beta

How do you know how attractive you are? watch

ReputationRep:
    Why do girls who have been told numerous times they're good looking, still think they're unattractive and need more validation that they are?? I find this SO annoying!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)
    Nor did I. :rolleyes:

And you're friends wrong.
    Well then what do mirrors do? You've intrigued me now .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    Why do girls who have been told numerous times they're good looking, still think they're unattractive and need more validation that they are?? I find this SO annoying!!!
    YES. And it annoys me that they constantly take pictures of themselves with like 3 inches of make up and then post them on facebook. Then people say 'oh you're so gorgeous' and they reply saying 'oh no I'm ugly'. Makes me LOL, but it is, in reality, quite pathetic!

ReputationRep:
    this is a silly question. attractiveness is subjective.
    everyone has different opinions.

ReputationRep:
    klk

ReputationRep:
    My mum says I'm special.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeepStar)
    "my mummy says I'm special"
    Ah, you got there before me. Well played, well played indeed.

ReputationRep:
    by how hot the people are that are willing to date and bang you and admit to it (srs).

ReputationRep:
    copy your face into a paint program and then take the left half of it and reflect it to make a whole face. DO the same with the right hand side.

If you are attractive then both these new faces will look good. If not you are ugly and unsymmetrical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munchies-YumYum)
    Ah, you got there before me. Well played, well played indeed.
    Great minds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DLJ)
    Pretty much. It make sense really. If you hold your right hand up the mirror shows your left .
    :rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.