Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissmequick)
    Indeed I am you were always the dominant one, and I always felt so disempowered and oppressed when with you and I'll tell ya it did it for me baby
    lous gone im afraid, she had to hurry to go to lesson, she forgot, oops!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    My sentiments exactly.

Btw to answer the original question, altar wine is often VERY weak in alcoholic percentage. The reason why it has alcohol in it is due to the fact that without it, it would go off very quickly and seen as only a small amount is drunk within a service it would be expensive to keep buying fresh juice.
    Sorry there's a little something brown on your nose hmmm maybe because your head is up Mr whites ass lol

But does it not seem wrong to you to turn someting supposed to be so pure into that just to save some cash? It's like saying sorry god we just can't be arsed to waste the money on you lol

(hypothetical god implied)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    lous gone im afraid, she had to hurry to go to lesson, she forgot, oops!!
    Now how would you know that without her saying, you did that last time what are you phycic

ReputationRep:
    Sorry there's a little something brown on your nose hmmm maybe because your head is up Mr whites ass lol

But does it not seem wrong to you to turn someting supposed to be so pure into that just to save some cash? It's like saying sorry god we just can't be arsed to waste the money on you lol

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Actually, church wine (or muscat, as it is called), is rather strong - around 12% alcohol. Wine is not used for the sole purpose of storage, but rather because it is an emulation of the "Take this wine, it is my blood" part of the last supper.
    I repeat, the alcohol percentage is very weak.

Your correct but originally it 'officially' was alcoholic for storage. The days when it was rather hard to get it in England etc, or so I was reliably informed by one of the brothers at my school. 'Unofically' it is probably because monks etc wanted to get ******ed, very much like the brothers at my school.

ReputationRep:
    lol
    Why has this thread turned into attack of the low-brows? Shouldn't you be smoking pot on a park bench somewhere?

ReputationRep:

Your right. Can I be Sindy, the cheap Barbie immitation? Pretty please.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed I am you were always the dominant one, and I always felt so disempowered and oppressed when with you and I'll tell ya it did it for me baby
    sit down and strip! now!

and whoever was on about this thread... of course u can talk about the title noone said u cant. just sme people take us sorry seriously,. we need some fun in our oh so borin skool lives

ReputationRep:
    I repeat, the alcohol percentage is very weak.

Your correct but originally it 'officially' was alcoholic for storage. The days when it was rather hard to get it in England etc, or so I was reliably informed by one of the brothers at my school. 'Unofically' it is probably because monks etc wanted to get ******ed, very much like the brothers at my school.
    Hehe, those crazy monks - I remember reading an old document telling stories about how they'd get plastered off their faces and go and invade the nearby nunnery...

ReputationRep:
    Your right. Can I be Sindy, the cheap Barbie immitation? Pretty please.
    If you must

ReputationRep:
    im baaaaaack!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    im baaaaaack!!!
    Did somebody say something?

ReputationRep:
    If you must
    she can be our kid!!!

hey a forum plastic doll family!!!

ReputationRep:
    If you must
    AMAZING. I'd be Sindy's boyfriend doll but alas my knowledge of girls dolls is a little to be desired.

ReputationRep:
    AMAZING. I'd be Sindy's boyfriend doll but alas my knowledge of girls dolls is a little to be desired.
    If that was meant to be a joke that was far too trite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Why has this thread turned into attack of the low-brows? Shouldn't you be smoking pot on a park bench somewhere?
    Now why would you even assume that?

ReputationRep:
    Now why would you even assume that?
    Because it's true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    she can be our kid!!!

hey a forum plastic doll family!!!
    lou im an adored and respected member!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh no you won't you said you were going to be sindy not her bf you must go get sex change immediately and I think it's spelt with a c as in Cindy

ReputationRep:
    lou im an adored and respected member!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats would you like some rep with those fries?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.