This discussion is closed.
kissmequick
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
If thats the case I went to a 'finer' school and we didnt cover such topics. My dad was swindled 20k a year. Gutted.
But everyone knows that Dr chandlers and they R.G.S are the best two schools in the country is fact so sorry old boyo
lushes
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kissmequick)
What makes you even think that
4 1 thing i no her and 4 another im 10 x's as hot!!!
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
But everyone knows that Dr chandlers and they R.G.S are the best two schools in the country is fact so sorry old boyo
Its a grammar school. Public schools are the best by far for an all round education.
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i never realsied how different some of the top public schools were till i started making freinds at uni that went to them. I was amazed when i looked at their websites. However, a lot of people have taken their education for granted and seem to throw it away at uni. I know lots of people that have had £20,000 a year schooling but are now doing sod all work at uni and throwing it away. In these situations was it really worth their parents paying a huge ammount of money on primary and secondry education for their kids to get a crap degree?
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emom100)
i never realsied how different some of the top public schools were till i started making freinds at uni that went to them. I was amazed when i looked at their websites. However, a lot of people have taken their education for granted and seem to throw it away at uni. I know lots of people that have had £20,000 a year schooling but are now doing sod all work at uni and throwing it away. In these situations was it really worth their parents paying a huge ammount of money on primary and secondry education for their kids to get a crap degree?
Its common for public school kids to screw up at uni. Its not because they cant do the work, it mainly due to laziness. There is no one cracking the whip telling them to do work, so they dont.

Also the fact that some kids in truth dont even need a degree, me and my girlfriend are both in that situation. I know its not fair but lifes just like that.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lushes)
well thanks v much miller.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lushes)
y wud he cheat on u over me tho! cruel! u got the job as our hosuemaid
kissmequick
Rep:
?
(Original post by lumpycustard)
y wud he cheat on u over me tho! cruel! u got the job as our hosuemaid
hehe will she wear the kind latex maids outfit and bend over a lot?
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hehe will she wear the kind latex maids outfit and bend over a lot?
A Level Fetish as well?

Impressive.
kissmequick
Rep:
?
A Level Fetish as well?

Impressive.
I like to think so, anyway I'm going out for a bit because it's actually snowing in london which is so damn cool bubye for a while all
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Its a grammar school. Public schools are the best by far for an all round education.
Define public because as far as I'm aware it is!!!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Define public because as far as I'm aware it is!!!

public schools in america are the ones that are funded bu the government (to prevent confusion). and all private school desperatly want to go to public, the experience is so much more diverse!

i pmed you kmq, its rude to not respond
kissmequick
Rep:
?
(Original post by curryADD)
public schools in america are the ones that are funded bu the government (to prevent confusion). and all private school desperatly want to go to public, the experience is so much more diverse!

i pmed you kmq, its rude to not respond
Yeah and the R.G.S isn't private so doesn't that make it public even though it is a grammar?

And btw curry I did reply to your pm I'm sorry if you didn't get it i'll try again but I assure you the first thing I do is check them because it instantly comes up
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah and the R.G.S isn't private so doesn't that make it public even though it is a grammar?

And btw curry I did reply to your pm I'm sorry if you didn't get it i'll try again but I assure you the first thing I do is check them because it instantly comes up
i have to go to french class (im still at school) but i love your sig.....and ill check when i get home! send it again!
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I know I'm not saying that I'm just saying it it right to reperesent your god with something which gets you pissed and potentially do bad things

How much do you actually know about Christianity?
Christians take their example from Jesus, who used wine at the Last Supper, saying, "This is my blood, the blood of the covenant, which shall be poured out for many."
So, while Christians are indeed sinful just as everyone else is, it is not because every so often they have a little sip of wine at mass.
kissmequick
Rep:
?
(Original post by hitchhiker_13)
How much do you actually know about Christianity?
Christians take their example from Jesus, who used wine at the Last Supper, saying, "This is my blood, the blood of the covenant, which shall be poured out for many."
So, while Christians are indeed sinful just as everyone else is, it is not because every so often they have a little sip of wine at mass.
I know but I'm just saying wine was not then what it is today right?
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I know but I'm just saying wine was not then what it is today right?

It was still alcoholic.
And communion wine is taking very rarely, mixed with water, and is different from ordinary wine.
Do you think they should switch to grape juice?
kissmequick
Rep:
?
(Original post by hitchhiker_13)
It was still alcoholic.
And communion wine is taking very rarely, mixed with water, and is different from ordinary wine.
Do you think they should switch to grape juice?
It depends on what was used in the day all I think is that if they believe in the tradition so strongly then they should stick to it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (5)
50%
Yes- I don't like it (1)
10%
No- I want it (3)
30%
No- I don't want it (1)
10%

Watched Threads