The Student Room Group

Edinburgh Napier Vs. Hull Vs. Anglia Ruskin Vs. Hertfordshire

Hello. Just needed more opinions on this.

Out of the following Unis, how would you rank them?

Edinburgh Napier - MSc International Finance
Hull - MSc Financial Management
Anglia Ruskin - MSc International Finance
Hertfordshire - MSc Finanical Market Analysis

I want to study a Masters and want to end up with a job involving investment/fund management/portfolio management/financial analysis/equity. Anything along these lines would be really great.

Which Uni/Course would best help me the best in getting into one of the sectors mentioned above?
Reply 1
I'd go for Hull over the others personally but I don't really think there's much between any of them.
Reply 2
Original post by WhiteRabbit
Hello. Just needed more opinions on this.

Out of the following Unis, how would you rank them?

Edinburgh Napier - MSc International Finance
Hull - MSc Financial Management
Anglia Ruskin - MSc International Finance
Hertfordshire - MSc Finanical Market Analysis

I want to study a Masters and want to end up with a job involving investment/fund management/portfolio management/financial analysis/equity. Anything along these lines would be really great.

Which Uni/Course would best help me the best in getting into one of the sectors mentioned above?

I'd say Hull's probably the best. The Business School is very good for Postgraduates but of course the fees are 7,500. Not sure whether they are as high in other places.
anglia ruskin is in cambridge. one of the teachers atleast use to be a head of a trading desk at a BB. they are bulindg a new building too that looks state of the art.

I only know this because i live near Cambridge, i am not a prospective student so fairly objective.
Reply 4

I would say Edinburgh Napier is the best out of those four + the best city. Why not apply to a few more prestigious universities?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending